Applicants are invited to apply for the ETH Zurich Excellence Scholarship. This scholarship program to study in Switzerland has been created to support students from all corners of the world enrolling in Master’s degree programs at ETH Zurich
The Excellence Scholarship & Opportunity Programme (ESOP) supports students with a scholarship, mentorship, and a network of the ETH Foundation. The scholarship is fully funded and provides funding for the full study and living costs during the Master’s degree course.
Founded in 1854, the Swiss Federal Institute of Technology in Zürich (ETH Zurich – Eidgenössische Technische Hochschule Zürich) is a public research university located in Zürich, Switzerland. The institute hosts more than 23,000 students from all over the world, of which around a third are female and more than 4,000 are Ph.D. candidates. ETH Zurich has a world-class reputation in research, academia, and industry (165 inventions, 115 patents, 43 licenses), and the employment rate for Master’s and doctoral alumni is almost one hundred percent after one year. 21 Nobel Prizes, two Fields Medals, two Pritzker Prizes, and a Turing Award are some of the most prestigious prizes ETH members have received.
- Host Institution: ETH Zurich, Switzerland.
- Field of Study: Available master degree programs at the university.
- Number of awards: Not specified.
- Duration: three or four semesters.
- Target group: Open to all
ETH Zurich Excellence Scholarship Benefits
This scholarship to study in Europe is awarded for the regular duration of the Master’s program (three or four semesters). The scholarship will provide coverage for living and study expenses as shown below:
- living and study expenses (CHF 12’000 per semester);
- tuition fee waiver.
ETH Zurich Excellence Scholarship Eligibility
The scholarship program is open to excellent students (national and international) wishing to pursue their Master’s degree at ETH Zurich. Applicants must satisfy the following criteria
- very good result in Bachelor’s degree programme (top 10% of Bachelor’s degree programme = grade A)
- Reachability under the specified telephone number specified in your CV as the selection process might include a phone/VC interview in February.
Note : Candidates who are already enrolled in a Master’s degree program at ETH Zurich, or hold a Master’s degree, are not eligible for ESOP.
How to Apply for the ETH Zurich Excellence Scholarship
Interested applicants who would like to be considered for this university scholarship must follow steps below.
- Apply for a Master’s degree program at ETH Zurich. Please click on the “Apply” button below to start;
- In addition to the documents for the master admission, candidates need to upload a pre-proposal for their master thesis. Please click here to see specifications about the proposal. If your study program does not ask for references you must name two reference persons for your Excellence Scholarship/ESOP application.
The scholarship application file and supporting documents must be submitted by . To know more about the ETH Zurich Excellence Scholarship to study in Switzerland, please visit the official page.
Opportunités similaires👉 Rejoindre le groupe Télégram d'information d'actualité
👉 Rejoindre le groupe Télégram d'information d'actualité
👉Rejoindre le groupe Télégram d'offre d'emploi & Bourses d'études
👉Vendez vos produits et vos services sur Togopapel
👉 3Vision-Group Agence Web:Création & Hébergment de Site internet, Appli Mobile , Community Manager , Seo Referencement