BPE Source to Pay
- 1 Opportunités similaires
- 1.0.1 Voici des groupes WhatsApp dans lesquels vous devez être présents
- 1.0.2 Sénégal: Société recrute 01 Superviseur d’Entrepôt
- 1.0.3 Une entreprise recrute 01 Technicien
- 1.0.4 Stat’lab Afrique recrute 01 Chargé d'Affaires (h/f)
- 1.0.5 L’UCAD recrute 01 Chauffeur
- 1.0.6 CARE recrute un (01) Directeur Adjoint-Niger
- 1.0.7 Hôtel recrute plusieurs Serveurs
- 1.0.8 Numun Fund’s Seed, Grow and Sustain Grants Program
- 1.0.9 TOGO :Chemonics international recrute un(01)comptable
- 1.0.10 Michael Page recrute 01 Responsable Commercial H/F
- 1.0.11 Une societe recrute des agents contrôle1 au Maroc
MA – Tangier
The BPO/FPO organisation is responsible for the End to End processes at APM Terminals, ensuring we are defining our WoW by taking into consideration business requirements and that we are building a world class user experiences and customer journeys.
It’s ultimately the BPO who own the End to End process landscape but the FPO holds accountability – and corresponding mandate – for the performance of the functional processes. The BPE works within the FPO mandate and holds responsibility for L3-L5 processes. Is an expert on the processes and on the system features/functionalities supporting the process execution. This to be, mainly, achieved by:
• Provide advice and decision support for Business Process Owners (BPOs) and Functional Process Owners (FPOs) who are likely not data/system/process subject matter experts in every aspect of the process landscape their role covers
• Representing the voice of the process users
• Making sure proposed changes in process or system supporting process are feasible and implications of them fully understood
• Helps Business Process Owners (BPOs) and Functional Process Owners (FPOs) make sure standards are understood and followed in the organisation
• Act as ‘go to authorities’ of their process expertise area for the wider organisation
• Form part of a BPE network that harnesses subject matter expert knowledge of our central processes and ensure best practices in process governance is available across the BPE network
PROCESSES & STANDARDIZATION
Accountable for specific L4s/SOPs including overall process design ownership down to a L5 level
Maintain an up-to-date SOPs for the L4s along with inputs and outputs and metrics to define operational success.
Along with the team of FPO(s) who is responsible for the overall L2 processes; Maintain an overall user journey and customer journey for the End to End L3 process and related L4s SOPs.
Accountable for standardization and automation of the execution steps. Along with all the peer BPEs, responsible in ensuring that as APMT we achieve the standardization goals
Suggest enhancements on Business Policies to enable high degree of standardization to the process landscape
PERFORMANCE MANAGEMENT & COMPLIANCE
Continuously follow up on operational metrics that measures the success of the respective process outcomes and tracking performance. Where applicable perform process confirmation to verify. Take proper actions and follow up with FPO/Key Users where applicable.
Support BPO and FPOs to ensure that control measures are established such that processes are deemed ‘well defined’, ‘repeatable’, ‘consistent’ with no high impact audit findings from internal or external auditors. All audit findings are progressed and closed to completion within timelines
Identify local exceptions to standards and make sure local organisation obtain and document formal sign off by the relevant FPO and BPO. The BPE should maintain a repository of sign off exceptions.
Responsible for reviewing and gathering an oversight of Process Confirmations performed and do reviews where needed.
Drive communities to share learnings, understandings and enhance overall business skills and compliance
Act as ‘first line of defense’ to validate and review change requests from frontline organization
Work closely with the business to identify opportunities to improve processes and reducing waste from existing process landscape.
Engages the minds and hearts of process users to contribute to improvements through Kaizens & Process Confirmations and feedback to BPOs and FPOs
Responsible to implement or support implementation of changes to process or systems
Responsible for a Key User community/network to where eg. questions about process and systems improvements are discussed
Own the performance and applicability of training material and train Key Users/support terminals on transition and change management
At APM Terminals, we are a team of over 20,000 employees spread across more than 60 countries united by a passion to provide our expertise in port operations and container management services. By providing the expertise and port infrastructure essential to world trade, we actively support the advancement of the societies around us, enabling local economies to unlock their potential and build an even stronger global community. Working with a team of talented professionals you will get a chance to experience different cultures and make friends all over the world. You’ll find a culturally diverse, stimulating environment at any of our offices, terminals or depots. When you join APM Terminals, the world is your workplace. APM Terminals is an independent business unit within the Danish Maersk Group – a Global Fortune 500 company with about 89,000 employees and offices in 130 countries with global growth opportunities in a range of fields from shipping and energy to our offshore and manufacturing industries – Join us to achieve even your most ambitious career goals!
→ A LIRE AUSSI : OMS recrute des chauffeurs(5)-Niger
→ A LIRE AUSSI : DEMI E recrute 01 Coordinateur Hygiène et Assainissement-Niger
→ A LIRE AUSSI : ASB recrute 01 Assistant SERA-Niger
👉 Rejoindre le groupe Télégram d'information d'actualité
👉 Rejoindre le groupe Télégram d'offre d'emploi & Bourses d'études
👉Vendez vos produits et vos services sur Togopapel
👉 3Vision-Group Agence Web:Création & Hébergment de Site internet, Appli Mobile , Community Manager , Seo Referencement
Hey toi 👋 Partage ce contenu 👉