Citi recruits 01 Corporate bank Head
The dual role of Corporate Banking Head Senegal + Cluster Head for West & Central Africa comprising of Cameroon, Democratic Republic of Congo, Gabon, Ivory Coast and Senegal. The role will be responsible for managing our Corporates, Public Sector / Government Related Entities and the strategic direction of the business, encompassing people management, strategic client management, liaison with other areas of the bank to ensure superior customer service, solution development and implementation, and ensuring adherence to all legal, regulatory, compliance, risk and other policy standards across the WCA cluster.
- Formulating and executing coverage strategy/business plan for names managed in the unit including account planning, calling strategy, and customer segmentation.
- Leading and managing the Corporate Bank team both in Senegal and across the WCA cluster.
- Achieving trusted advisor status through developing close working relationships with customers.
- Raising Citi’s profile with key customer seniors by interpreting macro-economic developments and industry trends.
- Raising the Corporate Bank profile within Citi by building key cross-functional and cross geographic networks.
Championing our global network with our clients.
- Credit senior in team with in depth knowledge of credit policies and responsible for Credit decisions /approving credits for customer base. Fully accountable for credit spectrum which includes documentation, Target Market identification, MCA, FCR, due diligence and early problem recognition.
- To increase market share and share of wallet for the portfolio.
- Awareness of competitive landscape and formulating strategic responses to environmental conditions
- Review/evaluate new business opportunities from a TM and effort/risk reward perspective.
- Ensure Compliance and KYC policies adhered to for customer base.
- Managing Customer Profitability (Revenue, Expense, CoC, EBIT, and NI) and RORC
- Partner with Product, Risk and O & T to deliver optimal value to the customer.
- Understand and effectively manage Citi’s global capacities and complexities;
- Member of the Citi Senegal management team, attendance of all key committees (CCC, ALCO, ICAAP, BRCC, Mancom, SHRC, etc.)
- Strong Credit Skills.
- 10 – 15 years banking experience.
- In-depth understanding of compliance issues, global and local regulatory requirements.
- Experience in working with and within a matrix organization and cross-functional teams.
- In-depth understanding of banking products – loans / debts (short and long-term), cash management, trade products and finance, FX, interest rate hedging, liquidity management; corporate & structured finance; Debt Capital Markets; derivatives products;
- Strong knowledge of investment banking offerings (advisory, equity).
- In-depth industry knowledge.
- Proven existing customer relationships.
- Proven track record of senior relationships
- Public sector clients focus and connectivity
- Strategic thinker and ability to re-align timeously in line with market dictates.
- Strong Leadership and people management skills essential.
- Strong Sales / Customer and Business Development skills.
- Strong communication skills in English and French – verbal and written.
- Proven ability to leverage the Citi global network & handle complex, challenging environment.
- Proven ability to originate and close complex deals/ solutions.
- Proven ability to act as a financial advisor.
- Ability to coordinate and manage customer credit & marketing activity in a number of different countries.
- Ability to manage risk in portfolio.
- Total working experience 10-15 years, of which at least 10 years of corporate banking experience with strong credit skills.
- Experience in the Financial Services industry, specifically within Banking
- Degree in Finance or closely related areas of Business Administration
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Closing date : 4 September 2021.Postuler
Vous êtes sur whatsapp, intégrez et recevez nos articles depuis nos groupes disponible sur whatsapp
-🇧🇯 Bénin- 🇧🇯 Bénin - 🇧🇯 Bénin -🇧🇯 Bénin-🇳🇪 Niger -🇳🇪 Niger - 🇸🇳 Sénégal - 🇸🇳 Sénégal - 🇸🇳 Sénégal - 🇹🇬 Togo - 🇹🇬 Togo - 🇹🇬 Togo - 🇹🇬 Togo - 🇹🇬 Togo - 🇹🇬 Togo - 🇹🇬 Togo - 🇹🇬 Togo 🇨🇮- Côte d'Ivoire 🇨🇮- Côte d'Ivoire 🇨🇮- Côte d'Ivoire -🇨🇲 Cameroun -🇨🇲 Cameroun -🇨🇲 Cameroun - 🇫🇷 France - 🇫🇷 France - 🇲🇱 Mali - 🇧🇫 Burkina Faso - 🇧🇫 Burkina Faso -🇬🇦 Gabon -🇬🇳 Guinéé - 🇲🇱 Mali - 🇲🇱 Mali - 🇨🇩 Congo RDC - 🇨🇬 Congo Brazzaville -🇲🇦 Maroc - 🇹🇩 Tchad -Pour les autres pays