Grants Available for Education & Employment Projects in Australia
- 1 Opportunités similaires
- 1.0.1 Voici des groupes WhatsApp dans lesquels vous devez être présents
- 1.0.2 Recrutement de 25 Personnes pour l'Admission à la Pépinière Nationale Pilote d'Entreprises
- 1.0.3 Eau vive internationale recrute un (01) assistant à la maîtrise d'ouvrage
- 1.0.4 DEKAP LAH S.A recrute plusieurs profils
- 1.0.5 Bénin: Société recrute 01 agent commercial
- 1.0.6 Bourse universitaire en Biologie moléculaire en Turquie 2022
- 1.0.7 PAM recrute 01 Business Transformation Officer – Head of IT, NOA
- 1.0.8 Une Société Construction Immobilière recrute (01) Assistant SRI
- 1.0.9 GPF-SN recrute 20 Chauffeurs
- 1.0.10 CRS « Niger » recrute « un assistant alimentaire » pour le projet CRS Niger.1
- 1.0.11 Care recrute 01 Spécialiste Genre, Jeunesse et Inclusion Sociale-mali
The Give Where You Live Foundation is providing grants for projects that seek to support, increased learning opportunities and education attainment, and access to readiness for and retention of quality employment.
USAID Concept Note to Proposal Training Video for NGOs
Parent Engagement – supporting the important role parents play in their child’s learning.
Early Years Learning – supporting and enhancing children’s learning age 0-5 years and ensuring they are ready to enter school.
Transitions – ensuring that children and young people experience successful transitions that support their learning.
Disengaged Young People – supporting young people to re-engage in learning to support their life aspirations.
Employment Readiness – supporting the skills and resources needed for people to be able to get a job.
Employment Pathways – supporting people into appropriate and meaningful employment pathways.
Supporting Job Retention – assisting with problem solving of barriers to ensure ongoing and sustainable employment.
Supported Employment – provision of appropriate, ongoing support for individuals that is necessary for success in a competitive work environment.
Grant amounts are available as follows:
Small grants – of up to and including $10,000
Regular grants – from $10,001 to $40,000.
To be eligible for a Give Where You Live Foundation grant you must meet the following criteria:
The proposal must impact and benefit the G21 region, made up of the following five local government areas:
City of Greater Geelong,
Surf Coast Shire,
Borough of Queenscliffe,
Golden Plains Shire, and
Colac Otway Shire.
The outcomes of the proposal must align with the Foundation’s Theory of Change and at least one of the outcome areas.
Projects focused on the Education Impact Area, where delivery is within a school or in partnership with a school, must provide a letter of support from the participating school to be eligible for funding.
The Foundation prefers any grant application seeking to support local First Nations People provide a letter of support from Wadawurrung Traditional Owners Aboriginal Corporation or Wathaurong Aboriginal Co-Operative.
Organizations with current funding from the Give Where You Live Foundation experiencing delays or have incomplete reporting requirements through existing agreements should contact the Community Impact and Grants team prior to submitting any further applications.
For more information, visit this link.
→ A LIRE AUSSI : SSHRC announces Connection Grant Program (Canada)
👉 Rejoindre le groupe Télégram d'offre d'emploi & Bourses d'études
👉Vendez vos produits et vos services sur Togopapel
👉 3Vision-Group Agence Web:Création & Hébergment de Site internet, Appli Mobile , Community Manager , Seo Referencement