Heifer International recrute 01 Responsable des Ressources Humaines
Heifer International is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with some form of disability.
The Human Resources (HR) Manager provides key coordination in daily HR operations and services for the country office, as well as a wide range of both human resources and administrative support services to the country teams, efficient HR service delivery that includes among others; maintenance of company HRIS, employee relations and engagement and a Total Reward system (Compensation, Benefits, and Recognition).
The Human Resources Manager is responsible for ensuring that HR service delivery issues are resolved or escalated. This position manages all HR transactional activities and supports the implementation of key Regional HR initiatives in Recruitment, Talent Management, Performance, Learning & Culture.
Essential character traits
Manages complexity, cultivates innovation, action oriented, plans and aligns, drives results, collaborates, builds effective teams, drives engagement, instills trust, demonstrates self-awareness, and situational adaptability.
Responsibilities deliverables recruitment (25%)
- Ensures offer letters are prepared and advices all prospective candidates accordingly.
- Manages reference and medical checks.
- Assist with the orientations/induction programs and review feedback report with the Talent Management Team.
- Manages probationary period and confirmation.
- Responsible for all operational procedures and registration of new employees.
Payroll administration (25%)
- Processes accurate and timely payroll for remittance of data to bank through accounts payable.
- Executes payroll accounting and reconciliation.
- Delivers payroll services by managing payroll personnel.
- Generates monthly reports and SLAs for payroll.
- Monitors payroll processes to meet legal and statutory compliance requirements.
- Provides payroll KPI reports and data as required.
- Manages processing of statutory deductions and remittance of data to finance payments to institutions and retirees.
- Inputs to payroll systems against new compensation cycle, new collective bargaining agreement (if applicable), Time and Attendance data/payment related calculations for payroll accuracy.
- Processes statutory deductions report and remit to finance for pay-outs i.e., tax, National Social Security, Pension, Co-operatives, etc.
- Provides ad-hoc data and supplementary reports as required from time to time.
- Manages employees’ expectations and payroll queries.
Workforce administration (25%)
- Provides customer service – Employee Queries, References and Statements through company HRIS.
- Administers all HR processes related to the employee life cycle (e.g., promotion, relocating, resignation etc.) whilst being custodian of HR policy and ensuring compliance.
- Ensures data and related information integrity and confidentiality.
- Keeps custody of HR policies, processes (process maps) and other legal documents.
- Maintains IR related files and information by updating files with changes i.e., employee files, case files, collective bargaining files.
- Provides records and information data during negotiation meetings, court cases, management meetings etc.
- Monitors scheduled absences such as leave as described in the policy document.
- Ensure that disciplinary measures are in line with company policy.
Employee relations (20%)
- Assists with the development of Human Resources policies for the Company about employee relations.
- Partners with the country leadership team to communicate Human Resources policies, procedures, to all employees.
- Partners with the Africa HRBP and Communications Team in implementing employee engagement activities necessary to establish a positive employer-employee relationship and promote employee engagement.
- Serves on the Company’s Disciplinary or Grievance committees as required, to assist in the resolution of employee complaints or concerns.
May perform other job-related duties as assigned (5%)
- A minimum of eight (8) years post graduate experience in Human Resource preferably in an administrative role.
- Communication planning and change management
- Experience with outsourcing management or managing services delivery
- Experience building and managing provider
- Relevant HR Professional Certification is an added advantage.
- At least three (3) years in a managerial position in HR.
- Most Critical Proficiencies
- Excellent organizational skills including strong attention to detail.
- Strong English language skills – both oral and verbal communication.
- Human Resource management.
- Service Provider Management.
- An understanding of relevant legislation, procedures, and policies.
- Organizational awareness.
- Coaching & Mentoring skills.
- Essential Job Functions and Physical Demands
- Excellent writing skills, with strong proofreading, concept synthesis, and concept articulation abilities.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to work cooperatively, tactfully, and diplomatically with a culturally diverse group of people.
- Ability to work with sensitive information and maintain confidentiality.
- Ability to work independently and perform multiple tasks with limited supervision.
Closing date : 06 October 2021.Postuler
Vous êtes sur whatsapp, intégrez et recevez nos articles depuis nos groupes disponible sur whatsapp
-🇧🇯 Bénin- 🇧🇯 Bénin - 🇧🇯 Bénin -🇧🇯 Bénin-🇳🇪 Niger -🇳🇪 Niger - 🇸🇳 Sénégal - 🇸🇳 Sénégal - 🇸🇳 Sénégal - 🇹🇬 Togo - 🇹🇬 Togo - 🇹🇬 Togo - 🇹🇬 Togo - 🇹🇬 Togo - 🇹🇬 Togo - 🇹🇬 Togo - 🇹🇬 Togo 🇨🇮- Côte d'Ivoire 🇨🇮- Côte d'Ivoire 🇨🇮- Côte d'Ivoire -🇨🇲 Cameroun -🇨🇲 Cameroun -🇨🇲 Cameroun - 🇫🇷 France - 🇫🇷 France - 🇲🇱 Mali - 🇧🇫 Burkina Faso - 🇧🇫 Burkina Faso -🇬🇦 Gabon -🇬🇳 Guinéé - 🇲🇱 Mali - 🇲🇱 Mali - 🇨🇩 Congo RDC - 🇨🇬 Congo Brazzaville -🇲🇦 Maroc - 🇹🇩 Tchad -Pour les autres pays