MODEC Recrute un assistant RH
MODEC is hiring a HR Administration & Payroll Specialist.
We are looking for professional to work in our office based in Dakar – Senegal
To develop activities such as:
• Ensuring the correct payment of employees’ salary through the launch of the events of earnings and discounts, which will be processed by the payroll system, monthly.
• Analyze the launches imported into the payroll system to ensure the accuracy of overtime, folds and compensated days off and any other events due to employees
• Correctly calculate vacations and terminations through the payroll system, whenever requested and approved.
• Support the Implementation of new legal requirements whenever there are changes in labor legislation by monitoring governmental definitions adapting the processes in the area
• Make sure the entries and records made in the payroll system are correct before closing the payroll process.
• Ensure that all payments/interfaces/journal entries are executed appropriately and in a timely manner.
• Manage the payroll and declarations relating to social charges and contributions to the various organizations (IPRES – CSS – Tax authority).
• Maintain personnel files of the employees and employee records in the internal HR system (HRGPS).
• Preparing and amending where necessary HR documents, i.e. employment contracts and recruitment guides
• Forming and maintaining employee records and update databases internally, such as sick, maternity leave and Paid Time Off (PTO) requests.
• Support HR Manager in the creation of PR and PO for the department
• Request and follow the vendor vetting process, when necessary
support expat coming to the country, if necessary
• Monitoring the transition from one contract to another with preparation of amendments.
Bachelor’s degree in HR Management/ Administration or in a related field strongly preferred.
3-5 years’ experience in HR administration and payroll applying a knowledge of principles and practices of human resources management.
Fluent French, English and needed local languages.
Deadline for Applications: 15 October 2021
COMMENT POSTULER ?
Postulez en ligne :
-🇧🇯 Bénin- 🇧🇯 Bénin - 🇧🇯 Bénin -🇧🇯 Bénin-🇳🇪 Niger -🇳🇪 Niger - 🇸🇳 Sénégal - 🇸🇳 Sénégal - 🇸🇳 Sénégal - 🇹🇬 Togo - 🇹🇬 Togo - 🇹🇬 Togo - 🇹🇬 Togo - 🇹🇬 Togo - 🇹🇬 Togo - 🇹🇬 Togo - 🇹🇬 Togo 🇨🇮- Côte d'Ivoire 🇨🇮- Côte d'Ivoire 🇨🇮- Côte d'Ivoire -🇨🇲 Cameroun -🇨🇲 Cameroun -🇨🇲 Cameroun -🇨🇲 Cameroun -🇨🇲 Cameroun - 🇫🇷 France - 🇫🇷 France - 🇲🇱 Mali - 🇧🇫 Burkina Faso - 🇧🇫 Burkina Faso -🇬🇦 Gabon -🇬🇳 Guinéé - 🇲🇱 Mali - 🇲🇱 Mali - 🇨🇩 Congo RDC - 🇨🇬 Congo Brazzaville -🇲🇦 Maroc - 🇹🇩 Tchad -Pour les autres pays