NRC recrute 01 Regional Financial Controller
All NRC employees are expected to work in accordance with the organisation’s core values: dedication, innovation, inclusivity and accountability. These attitudes and believes shall guide our actions and relationships.
The Central and West Africa Regional Office (CWARO) located in Dakar, Senegal, supports and provides oversight to NRC’s country programmes in Burkina Faso, Cameroon, the Central African Republic, the Democratic Republic of Congo, Mali, Niger, and Nigeria.
All countries are experiencing a deterioration of the security situation, increasing humanitarian needs and displacements due to conflict. NRC’s programmes and advocacy support families affected by conflict in the shelter, food security and livelihoods, education, water and sanitation, camp management, and legal assistance sectors. NRC has over 1,300 employees working on the NRC regional response.
Role and Responsibilities
1. Compliance and adherence to NRC policies, guidance and procedures
2. Provide strategic advice and technical support to the Country Offices in the region on Finance.
3. Support and monitor compliance with the Finance handbooks and NRC policies, and respective quality assurances.
4. Monitor overall financial reporting and financial control, as well as cash flows for NRC Country Offices (CO).
5. Coordinate and consolidate the Country Office’s budgeting and reporting and produce required analysis and reports assigned by the Regional Finance Unit
6. Provide control checks to the COs to ensure compliance to the finance handbook, pre-agreed through travel visits to the country offices.
7. Ensure that country set ups adhere to Financial Handbook, NRC policies, donor and auditor requirements
8. Implement NRC’s financial systems, routines, procedures and initiatives
9. Provide input on operational support in proposal development and project implementation
10. Conduct routine country field visits to monitor compliance of internal control and financial systems
11. Implementing and following up on audits and evaluations findings for the smooth running of the country Office
12. Provide technical support and advise on NRC Financial Handbook, guidelines and tools.
• Minimum 5 years of experience from working as a senior Financial Manager
• Experience from working in complex and volatile contexts
• Documented results related to the position’s responsibilities
• Knowledge about own leadership skills/profile
• Solid knowledge of computer software and modern accounting systems
• Fluency in French and English
• Managing resources to optimize results
• Managing performance and development
• Empowering and building trust
• Handling insecure environments
• Initiating action and change
• Communicating with impact and respect
To learn more about the role, please click on Regional Financial Controller
What we offer
24 months of full-time contract
Grade: 9 in NRC’s grade structure
Senegalese national terms and conditions apply.
Duty station: Dakar, Senegal with 30% travel to the field
Start Date: 15 July 2021
To apply as an internal candidate, remember to click on the suitcase icon “I am an employee” on the top right of the page to be redirected to NRC’s internal career site”!
The Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC) is an independent humanitarian organisation helping people forced to flee.
We work in crises across 31 countries, providing emergencies and long-term assistance to millions of people every year.
We stand up for people forced to flee, advocating their rights. NORCAP, our global provider of expertise, helps improve international and local ability to prevent, prepare for, respond to and recover from crises.
NRC also runs the Internal Displacement Monitoring Centre in Geneva, a global leader in reporting on and advocating for people displaced within their own country.
Employment with NRC may lead to employment in or deployment to Regions, Countries, Areas or Offices that may be host to considerable health, safety and security risks.
NRC takes this very seriously and we have procedures in place to reduce known risks, but will never be able to take away all risks.
NRC requires staff members who travel on an international contract to the field to undergo an medical examination with our medical provider. Employees must produce a Health Clearance Certificate before departure stating that there are no relevant health concerns.
If staff are unable to provide this, NRC reserves the right to terminate the Contract of Employment.
COMMENT POSTULER ?
Apply online :
Opportunités similaires👉 Rejoindre le groupe Télégram d'information d'actualité
👉 Rejoindre le groupe Télégram d'information d'actualité
👉Rejoindre le groupe Télégram d'offre d'emploi & Bourses d'études
👉Vendez vos produits et vos services sur Togopapel
👉 3Vision-Group Agence Web:Création & Hébergment de Site internet, Appli Mobile , Community Manager , Seo Referencement