Oceaneering is a global provider of engineered services and products, primarily to the offshore energy industry. We develop products and services for use throughout the lifecycle of an offshore oilfield, from drilling to decommissioning. We operate the world’s premier fleet of work class ROVs. Additionally, we are a leader in offshore oilfield maintenance services, umbilicals, subsea hardware, and tooling. We also use applied technology expertise to serve the defense, entertainment, material handling, aerospace, science, and renewable energy industries.
Responsible for operating ROV’s in a safe and efficient manner, and maintaining and repairing all electronic, electrical, mechanical, and hydraulic systems and sub-systems associated with Remotely Operated Vehicles including component repair, replacement and troubleshooting.
Duties & Responsibilities
**Please note these positions are open for Senegalese Nationals to apply in line with our commitment to national hiring programmes in country. To apply please provide a CV / resume in English for our hiring group to review**
- Operate equipment, vehicle functions, cameras (video and Still), acoustic positioning system, sonar, manipulators (robotic arms), and LARS (Launch and Recovery Systems).
- Assist or pilot the ROV including evaluating the environment conditions and hazards, dock/undock from TMS (tether management system), and navigate the ROV by acoustics, sonar and visual (video).
- Perform maintenance/repairs on equipment: maintain/ repair electronics, maintain/ repair hydraulics, maintain/repair mechanics, use test equipment, calibrate and align equipment, and perform general housekeeping and corrosion control.
- Will use power, video and data distribution equipment including: high voltage lines and transformers, phase, current, and voltage monitoring, ground fault protection circuits, sub-sea cameras, amplifiers, coaxial cables, video monitors, video converters, microprocessor controlled video switchers, modems, line drivers, serial ports, parallel port, termination of both multi-mode and single mode fiber-optic conductors and modems. Oil-filled sub-sea electrical enclosures including terminations of sub-sea tethers, main lift umbilical, oil-filled cables, cable splices and sub-sea rated one atmosphere lights.
- Will use sub-sea navigational equipment including but not limited to magnetic compass, gyro, transducer, sonar, altimeter, and associated survey equipment.
- Establishes and maintains parts and supplies associated with all electrical and electronics devices.
- Integrates and operates ancillary tooling including but not limited to: hard & soft line cutters, pump units, injection skids, water pumps, and associated hydraulic systems.
- Maintains parts and supplies inventory associated with all system mechanical and hydraulics assemblies and subassemblies.
This position has no supervisory responsibilties.
- High School Graduate or General Education Degree (GED), Technical/Associates degree preferred.
- 12 months of formal mechanical and hydraulic training and 12 months of formal electrical and electronics training; or combination of education and experience.
- Must be able to obtain a valid Passport and Transportation Worker Identification Credential (TWIC Card).
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, and Other Characteristics
- Knowledge of appropriate steps to analytical problem solving.
- Ability to establish and maintain cooperative working relationships.
- Ability to work in a team environment, remaining attentive to ideas, recognizing responsibilities, and actively participating with others to accomplish assignments and achieve desired goals.
- Treats others fairly and with respect.
- Knowledge of department’s policies, rules, regulations, business goals, vision, organizational structure, culture, philosophy, operating principles and values, etc.
- Ability to establish and maintain project priorities.
- Seeks out new learning experiences.
- Identifies what needs to be done and takes action before being asked or required.
This position is considered OFFSHORE WORK which is characterized as follows.
- Outdoors and indoors, day and night, as well as over/near water.
- Requires working on or near moving equipment and vibrating equipment.
- Frequently the humidity is above 90%, noise is over 85 decibels and the light is intense/glare.
- Potential exposure to open fire/flames/sparks.
- Constant exposure to airborne dust, fumes, and gases.
- Work surface is stable, height is elevated.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
This position is considered HEAVY work.
We offer a competitive salary, a comprehensive benefits package and the opportunity to advance in an international company. To apply, click ‘Apply Now’.
Closing date : 8 August 2021
Cliquer ici pour les autres groupes👆
Cliquer ici 👆
-🇧🇯 Bénin- 🇧🇯 Bénin - 🇧🇯 Bénin -🇧🇯 Bénin-🇳🇪 Niger -🇳🇪 Niger - 🇸🇳 Sénégal - 🇸🇳 Sénégal - 🇸🇳 Sénégal - 🇹🇬 Togo - 🇹🇬 Togo - 🇹🇬 Togo - 🇹🇬 Togo - 🇹🇬 Togo - 🇹🇬 Togo - 🇹🇬 Togo - 🇹🇬 Togo 🇨🇮- Côte d'Ivoire 🇨🇮- Côte d'Ivoire 🇨🇮- Côte d'Ivoire -🇨🇲 Cameroun -🇨🇲 Cameroun -🇨🇲 Cameroun -🇨🇲 Cameroun -🇨🇲 Cameroun - 🇫🇷 France - 🇫🇷 France - 🇲🇱 Mali - 🇧🇫 Burkina Faso - 🇧🇫 Burkina Faso -🇬🇦 Gabon -🇬🇳 Guinéé - 🇲🇱 Mali - 🇲🇱 Mali - 🇨🇩 Congo RDC - 🇨🇬 Congo Brazzaville -🇲🇦 Maroc - 🇹🇩 Tchad -Pour les autres pays