Like the Product Manager, the SLM, he/she is a subject matter expert for the services he/she is responsible for.
As part of the continuous improvement of services, he/she is responsible for:
- Taking responsibility for a service right after handover from the Service Implementaton Expert (SIE) which takes place prior the service commercial launch. The SLM takes over the process, procedures and training around the new service offerings or their evolution
- Analysing the performance indicators of the Services Weather Reports
- Participating to pilot phases by supporting Operations during services launches
- Initiating and conducting service improvement project called SIP (Service Improvement Plan) following a request of evolution from Marketing or Operations
- Contributing to the Problem Management related to processes and tools
- Contributing with the Product Manager to the performance review of the offer
- Keeping up-to-date the « Service Transition » and « Service Operation » process / tools documentation
- Building and adapting the training materials and delivering training sessions to people supporting the operational teams
- Contributing to the monitoring of the « Business Cases » under the responsibility of Marketing
- Participating to the pruning of the services portfolio
The SLM is in charge of the following activities :
- For Product/Service development :
- Follows the handover methodology
- take over processes and procedures of new service offerings or their evolution
- Identifies any restrictions
- If necessary, participates in acceptance tests with the SIE
- Completes the Service Identity Card with the SIE
- Identifies service improvement opportunities
For Service improvement projects :
- Initializes service improvement projects following request from Marketing or from Operations
- Limits the scope of the project and define objectives, planning, load, risks, earnings, external players
- Records progress of the project in the CSI (Continual Service Improvement) portal and
- be able to present it during the service lifecycle reviews
- For Problem Management :
- Takes in charge problems identified by Operations
- Analyses the problems
- Elaborates workaround and target solution with relevant stakeholders
- Reports on-going problem status on a monthly basis
For Documentation maintenance :
- Consolidates documentation management related to the end-to-end service framework (ST,SO)
- Modifies support documentation whenever process or tools evolution happens
- Enhances documentation in continuous improvement along with business operation needs
The SLM role requires ability to anticipate business needs, bring ideas and be in position to appreciate major stakes for OBS.
He/She will demonstrate a high level of autonomy, being able to take initiatives and also organize working groups with various stakeholders in project mode frameworks.
- Ability to understand complex services and identify manageable sub-components
- Good Technical and IT knowledge in Telecom environment
- Team spirit oriented and communication skills in multicultural environments
- Fluent English . French is a MUST
- Good Voice Services knowledge and experience
- A good knowledge of Orange Business Services process and tools will be appreciated.
Le plus de l’offre
Job position context
As part of Customer Service and Operations (CSO), the Performance & Process Management entity (PPM) has the responsibility, for the French and International enterprise markets, to manage the creation and evolution of business processes as well as the tools strategy in the framework of services development and business and IT transformation projects.
PPM guarantees the operational efficiency and quality of experience of its customers.
The SLM intervenes upstream and downstream of service development projects for which the purpose is to design, develop and deploy new products or product evolutions.
He/she ensures the work instructions used by the operational entities are up-to-date. The following processes are within his/her scope:
- Commercial Ordering
- Service Transition
- Service Operation including Customer Service
He/she contributes to the evolution of Orange Business Services offers by :
- Meeting the market needs
- Optimizing the operational
Customer Services & Operations
-🇧🇯 Bénin- 🇧🇯 Bénin - 🇧🇯 Bénin -🇧🇯 Bénin-🇳🇪 Niger -🇳🇪 Niger - 🇸🇳 Sénégal - 🇸🇳 Sénégal - 🇸🇳 Sénégal - 🇹🇬 Togo - 🇹🇬 Togo - 🇹🇬 Togo - 🇹🇬 Togo - 🇹🇬 Togo - 🇹🇬 Togo - 🇹🇬 Togo - 🇹🇬 Togo 🇨🇮- Côte d'Ivoire 🇨🇮- Côte d'Ivoire 🇨🇮- Côte d'Ivoire -🇨🇲 Cameroun -🇨🇲 Cameroun -🇨🇲 Cameroun -🇨🇲 Cameroun -🇨🇲 Cameroun - 🇫🇷 France - 🇫🇷 France - 🇲🇱 Mali - 🇧🇫 Burkina Faso - 🇧🇫 Burkina Faso -🇬🇦 Gabon -🇬🇳 Guinéé - 🇲🇱 Mali - 🇲🇱 Mali - 🇨🇩 Congo RDC - 🇨🇬 Congo Brazzaville -🇲🇦 Maroc - 🇹🇩 Tchad -Pour les autres pays