WVI Recrute P&C (HR) Readiness Change and Communications Manager
Durée indéterminée, temps plein
Rôle international – No – Seuls les candidats nationaux seront considérées.
Position location to be determined by home country of successful candidate in a jurisdiction (US state or country) where WVI is registered to operate.
Please submit your CV in English.
PURPOSE OF POSITION:
Develop and implement readiness change and communications strategies to support People & Culture (HR) initiatives, projects and operations that impact the Partnership.
In consultation with the Director of P&C Operational effectiveness, conduct analysis of P&C communications mechanisms, advise on improvements to be made, influence P&C leaders to take new/different directions in communications content and style, and develop new/refreshed mechanisms as needed.
Lead the P&C intranet (SharePoint) content planning, development and site lead administration.
This role will also be responsible for providing communications planning, advice, writing and editing, and P&C branding advice as needed for specified P&C clients – ensuring client needs are met and ensuring that client communications are aligned with overall P&C strategy and communications objectives, Global Communications standards, and World Vision’s strategy.
• Develop and implement P&C communications strategies to ensure consistent messaging across P&C.
• Provide strategic and integrated internal communications direction and support the implementation of the P&C Priorities, as well as the plans, projects and policies to support Our Promise and other Partnership-wide initiatives and projects, initiatives, processes and activities.
• Plan and oversee production of relative P&C communications.
• Lead and manage P&C compliance with WV Brand standards and other Global Communications standards and processes. Oversee ongoing development and maintenance of P&C branding, protocols and standards for P&C initiatives and projects.
• Lead and manage the continued web content development and administration of P&C presence on wvcentral, wvi.org and other websites, internal and external to WV as needed for consistent and integrated communication of P&C-related content.
• This includes content: for all audiences, for P&C audiences, for all P&C practitioners, for certain groups/team worksites/project worksites, and for specific staff populations. This includes technical web design and development, as well as web content development.
It also includes introducing and supporting P&C use of new platforms promoted by WV IT (e.g., MS Teams).
• Oversee design, development and administration of P&C presence on wvcentral.
• Executive client engagement regarding P&C website(s) content development and design needs.
• Determine strategy, business needs, site(s) purpose and functionality and content strategy.
• Content management and administration of wvcentral home page and primary sub sites (e.g., publish online announcements and newsletters on behalf of P&C).
• Oversee integrated, coordinated and aligned development of all P&C sub sites ensuring quality, consistency in look & feel, and coordination with particular attention to developing new integrated, service-oriented solutions.
• Clarify responsibilities of key stakeholders and establish effective governance protocols relative to P&C presence on wvcentral.
• Ensure maximization of SharePoint functionality in P&C wvcentral sites and integration /compatibility of P&C sites with Our People, other P&C websites and systems, and non-P&C sites (e.g., Security Travel, etc.) as needed to meet P&C business objectives.
• Ensure, promote wvcentral/SharePoint training for all P&C staff, including additional training for site administrators and content managers so that they can create and manage their own on-line content according to P&C wvcentral protocol/guidelines for website content.
• Provide communications support for planning/implementing roll-out of each piece, with change management techniques and communications for wvcentral transition, training, and changing how P&C works.
• Promote user traffic and interaction and ensure production of site traffic analysis and periodic management reports.
• Manage the updating, sharing and communication of the P&C Rhythm of the Business calendar to create an awareness of the P&C business cycle and to help ensure that P&C Practitioners can prepare and ready themselves according to that cycle
• Design and develop EMPLOYEE communication programs and materials to facilitate EMPLOYEE awareness of P&C initiatives and projects, and drive desired changes among staff.
• Recommend optimum channels for communicating People & Culture information to employees.
• Ensure means by which P&C can listen to staff and key stakeholders and then respond by making appropriate changes.
• Collaborate with COEs and other functions and department as needed to identify opportunities to collaborate and promote knowledge sharing, as well as troubleshoot shared communications challenges, including but not limited to orchestrating collaboratory channels for the GC P&C community.
• Lead a team of P&C Communications professionals to engage with internal P&C clients to identify communications needs and to provide communications and change management strategies and actionable plans to support implementation of specific P&C initiatives and projects.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
• A bachelor’s degree in communications, journalism, or a related client-services field, or equivalent work experience.
• Skilled writer, editor.
• 8 years working in communications or related field, preferable in a global and multi-cultural environment.
• Ability to work well virtually across multiple streams and multiple regions/geographies.
• Demonstrated relationship building and consulting skills.
• Offer input on issues and challenge the status quo/conventional wisdom.
• Analytical, problem solving and negotiation skills.
• Strong business acumen.
• Ability to promote change throughout the organisation.
• Alignment and integration skills.
• Technical proficiency in graphic design, photo editing, video editing.
• HR qualification, training.
• Project management skills.
• Technical proficiency in SharePoint (2013) administration and web content development.
• World Vision experience – knowledge of the organisation.
• People & Culture – knowledge of People & Culture within World Vision.
• Communications – knowledge of Global Communications within World Vision.
• Effective in written and verbal communication in English.
• 3-5 years of people management experience.
• The position requires ability and willingness to travel domestically and internationally up to 5-10% of the time.
Vous êtes sur whatsapp, intégrez et recevez nos articles depuis nos groupes disponible sur whatsapp
-🇧🇯 Bénin- 🇧🇯 Bénin - 🇧🇯 Bénin -🇧🇯 Bénin-🇳🇪 Niger -🇳🇪 Niger - 🇸🇳 Sénégal - 🇸🇳 Sénégal - 🇸🇳 Sénégal - 🇹🇬 Togo - 🇹🇬 Togo - 🇹🇬 Togo - 🇹🇬 Togo - 🇹🇬 Togo - 🇹🇬 Togo - 🇹🇬 Togo - 🇹🇬 Togo 🇨🇮- Côte d'Ivoire 🇨🇮- Côte d'Ivoire 🇨🇮- Côte d'Ivoire -🇨🇲 Cameroun -🇨🇲 Cameroun -🇨🇲 Cameroun - 🇫🇷 France - 🇫🇷 France - 🇲🇱 Mali - 🇧🇫 Burkina Faso - 🇧🇫 Burkina Faso -🇬🇦 Gabon -🇬🇳 Guinéé - 🇲🇱 Mali - 🇲🇱 Mali - 🇨🇩 Congo RDC - 🇨🇬 Congo Brazzaville -🇲🇦 Maroc - 🇹🇩 Tchad -Pour les autres pays