AZA Finance is an established provider of currency trading and cross-border payment solutions which accelerate global access to frontier markets through an innovative infrastructure. By leveraging cutting edge technology in our flagship products, AZA is able to significantly lower the cost and increase the speed of business payments to, from and across frontier markets.
Our API product provides both wholesale currency purchase and retail settlement via our robust API while our Web-Based platform is our B2B over-the-counter product that caters to businesses with wholesale currency needs, especially those paying partners and suppliers.
Our partners utilise our hybrid financial infrastructure and deep local knowledge to manage liquidity and send payments to dozens of bank networks, mobile money operators and payments aggregators across Africa. Licensed by the UK’s FCA and the Bank of Spain, AZA is a market-maker in every major African currency. AZA was founded in 2013 and now has offices in Nairobi, Lagos, London, Luxembourg, Madrid, Kampala and Dakar.
The Channel Management team is at the heart of realising AZA Finance’s mission. We are building genuine and durable partner relationships around our infrastructure to delight our customers and redefine the industry.
As part of Channel Management team, you will have a key role in ensuring AZA Finance optimizes its infrastructure within each market. You will be responsible for streamlining team administration, improving operational efficiencies, and helping to reduce execution risks.
This role is open to candidates in Senegal with good written and verbal skills in French & English.
How your skills and passion will come to life at AZA Finance
- Organize meetings to collect feedback / needs for existing infrastructure and document properly.
- Support the creation, maintenance, and tracking of each project plans.
- Organize client meetings, review/edit pitch materials, and ensure NDA is exchanged in time
- Follow defined due diligence requirement to collect documentation from partners e.g. SLA.
- Document every partner interaction and follow-up.
- Help identify and fix inefficiencies in current workflows and processes; Assist in defining and creating procedures for optimisation and reduction of execution risks
- Other cross- functional projects upon request.
Your skills and competencies
- Previous experience in successfully scaling a business through marketing and digital channels.
- In depth knowledge of different digital financial channels.
- Good knowledge and experience with online marketing tools and best practices.
- Expert knowledge of Google Analytics and CRM tools.
- Strong understanding of current online marketing concepts, strategy, and best practices.
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to prioritise immediate, short-term goals and simultaneously focus on strategic, long-term goals.
- At least 3-5 years of working experiences in financial institutions (Banks, Telco, FinTech) in Spain or previous working experiences in operations or investment banking.
- Highly organised individual and collaborative team player with strong attention to detail, ability to work under pressure with tight deadlines, and ability to multitask.
- Advanced Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint), Mac OS (Keynote) & G-suites (Gmail, Google calendar, Google document etc.) skills.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to interpret.
- Must possess strong planning, organising and customer service skills, along with the ability to develop processes and procedures to improve effectiveness
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills (both written and verbal); Ability to speak & write in French & English. Other languages are plus.
- A competitive salary and benefits package.
- Global / regional network / exposure in FinTech / Blockchain industry.
- One of the hottest, fastest scaling start-ups in Africa.
- Casual work environment.
- Great work-life balance.
- We value autonomy.
- Opportunity for growth for all employees.
- Opportunity to work hard and play hard.
AZA is an equal opportunity employer and will consider every qualified applicant for employment. AZA does not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, national origin, ancestry, religion, gender, sexual orientation or disability.
Closing date : 29 August 2021.
Vous êtes sur whatsapp, intégrez et recevez nos articles depuis nos groupes disponible sur whatsapp
-🇧🇯 Bénin- 🇧🇯 Bénin - 🇧🇯 Bénin -🇧🇯 Bénin-🇳🇪 Niger -🇳🇪 Niger - 🇸🇳 Sénégal - 🇸🇳 Sénégal - 🇸🇳 Sénégal - 🇹🇬 Togo - 🇹🇬 Togo - 🇹🇬 Togo - 🇹🇬 Togo - 🇹🇬 Togo - 🇹🇬 Togo - 🇹🇬 Togo - 🇹🇬 Togo 🇨🇮- Côte d'Ivoire 🇨🇮- Côte d'Ivoire 🇨🇮- Côte d'Ivoire -🇨🇲 Cameroun -🇨🇲 Cameroun -🇨🇲 Cameroun - 🇫🇷 France - 🇫🇷 France - 🇲🇱 Mali - 🇧🇫 Burkina Faso - 🇧🇫 Burkina Faso -🇬🇦 Gabon -🇬🇳 Guinéé - 🇲🇱 Mali - 🇲🇱 Mali - 🇨🇩 Congo RDC - 🇨🇬 Congo Brazzaville -🇲🇦 Maroc - 🇹🇩 Tchad -Pour les autres pays