Le Groupe de la Banque mondiale recrute 01 Analyste RH, Formation & Développement
Do you want to build a career that is truly worthwhile? Working at the World Bank Group (WBG) provides a unique opportunity for you to help our clients solve their greatest development challenges. The World Bank Group is one of the largest sources of funding and knowledge for developing countries; a unique global partnership of five institutions dedicated to ending extreme poverty, increasing shared prosperity and promoting sustainable development. With 189 member countries and more than 120 offices worldwide, we work with public and private sector partners investing in groundbreaking projects and using data, research, and technology to develop solutions to the most urgent global challenges. For more information, visit www.worldbank.org
In positioning the WBG as an employer of choice and leader within the development community and to better respond to the diversified needs of the organization’s shareholders and staff, the Human Resources Vice-Presidency is expanding its footprint in its field offices, to be closer to its clients. Specifically, the HRDLS Staff Development (SD) Program which supports the learning and development of WBG staff globally by providing face-to-face training, distance learning, job aids, and online resources is expanding its operations to be fulfilled from the Africa region. The Language Program offers either virtually or face-to-face language training in Arabic, Chinese, French, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, and English as a Second Language (ESL). It delivers group and private language training to over 800 participants per year. In order to ensure a successful provision of language training to the WBG staff globally, the SD Program is looking for an HR Analyst, Learning and Development, based in Dakar, Senegal, working closely with the SD Program Manager and Unit Manager based in Washington, DC.
Duties & Accountabilities
Design and manage language courses on the WBG Learning Management System, called Online Learning Campus (OLC, based in SABA LMS). After the initial course design on the OLC platform (done in collaboration with the Learning Officer), the Learning Analyst (LA) is expected to manage each course, class and session independently.
This includes: i) entering the relevant information in OLC for each course/class; ii) testing the system to ensure correct information is displayed to participants; iii) enrolling, managing and tracking participants; and iv) ensuring follow-up actions are taken in a timely manner pre-and post-course (ensure eligibility criteria are met for enrollment, attendance tracking and reporting, chargeback, evaluations, etc.).
- Act as focal point for all communications with stakeholders for language program offerings, including individual and group communications to participants, their managers, course instructors and through the intranet.
- Manage external provider (Mango) Languages account: keep track of participants, provide app access to clients, keep track of and produce reports on usage as needed.
- Provide additional ad hoc client management support including: i) review and screen needs assessment forms from applicants; and ii) manage a database of users.
Process through the OLC monthly training chargebacks for private and intact team modalities and quarterly training chargebacks for group training. Update completion status in the system.
Data Management and Analytics:
- Manage attendance tracking system: monitor data entered by language instructors regularly; generate attendance reports monthly for chargebacks; act as liaison with the Information Technology (IT) team in charge of the tracking system to ensure proper functioning; provide training for language instructors as needed; and ensure discrepancies across all schedules are resolved in a timely manner.
- Manage and maintain a master Excel file to capture data on the program, tracking both financial and programmatic data. Process participants and budget information; curate and analyze data; improve predictive power of the budget model; and produce regular reports on participants and financial data of the Language Program.
- Collaborate with Learning Officers on collecting and processing data for Kirkpatrick’s Levels 1-4 Evaluation of the program and on its business impact.
Program efficiency and improvement:
- Contribute to increase program effectiveness and efficiency. The LA is expected to contribute to the continuous program workflow and administration improvement, streamline processes to increase efficiency, and actively participate in brainstorming, testing and implementing of new processes, such as the implementation of a new LMS/LXP.
- Contribute ideas to the team on improvements of the processes, products and services towards more effective and efficient staff development program.
- Collaborate with Learning Officers on adapting and improving communication and marketing material and delivery for specific learning offerings, through various marketing channels.
- Serve as a backup for other staff supporting staff development program.
Material Design & Update:
The LA is expected to work independently and in coordination with Learning Officers to design new/update course material and edit/update the Program’s website and to develop online performance support tools.
Manage Information, Communication and Records:
In order for all staff to receive current information, the LA is expected to:
- Manage and update schedules for the different language programs.
File Oral Proficiency Interview assessment (OPI) reports, send OPI results to clients, update OPI results in PeopleSoft, maintain OPI data file updated and produce OPI reports when needed.
- Maintain and keep updated folders and files in shared drives.
- Master’s degree in HR or related field desired, with 2 years of experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Advanced proficiency in written and oral communication in English and fluency in French.
- Advanced skills in Excel with ability to manage large databases, including formulas, use of pivot tables and charts.
- Advanced proficiency in catalog building, evaluating, reporting, and monitoring, using the learning management system (SABA preferred).
- Advanced proficiency in all Microsoft Office Applications. Competence using SharePoint is highly desirable.
- Ability to use Bank systems (PeopleSoft, SAP, MS products, etc.) is a plus.
- Excellent time and project-management skills; ability to juggle multiple tasks within tight deadlines independently, with minimum supervision.
- Ability to organize, coordinate, monitor and implement tasks and projects. Demonstrated ownership and accountability for results.
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Thorough attention to detail so that records are up-to-date and readily retrievable.
- Demonstrated initiative and creativity promoting effectiveness, in learning and/or supporting implementation of emerging technology and systems relevant to effective work of the unit.
- Strong interpersonal skills, including the ability to work effectively in a virtual and multi-cultural team-based environment.
- Demonstrate the WBG competencies (link)
The World Bank Group is committed to achieving diversity in race, gender, nationality, culture, and educational background. Individuals with disabilities are equally encouraged to apply. Women and Sub-Saharan African/Caribbean candidates are strongly encouraged to apply. All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.
Closing Date: 10/25/2021 (MM/DD/YYYY) at 11:59pm UTC.
Vous êtes sur whatsapp, intégrez et recevez nos articles depuis nos groupes disponible sur whatsapp
-🇧🇯 Bénin- 🇧🇯 Bénin - 🇧🇯 Bénin -🇧🇯 Bénin-🇳🇪 Niger -🇳🇪 Niger - 🇸🇳 Sénégal - 🇸🇳 Sénégal - 🇸🇳 Sénégal - 🇹🇬 Togo - 🇹🇬 Togo - 🇹🇬 Togo - 🇹🇬 Togo - 🇹🇬 Togo - 🇹🇬 Togo - 🇹🇬 Togo - 🇹🇬 Togo 🇨🇮- Côte d'Ivoire 🇨🇮- Côte d'Ivoire 🇨🇮- Côte d'Ivoire -🇨🇲 Cameroun -🇨🇲 Cameroun -🇨🇲 Cameroun - 🇫🇷 France - 🇫🇷 France - 🇲🇱 Mali - 🇧🇫 Burkina Faso - 🇧🇫 Burkina Faso -🇬🇦 Gabon -🇬🇳 Guinéé - 🇲🇱 Mali - 🇲🇱 Mali - 🇨🇩 Congo RDC - 🇨🇬 Congo Brazzaville -🇲🇦 Maroc - 🇹🇩 Tchad -Pour les autres pays