We are currently seeking a fulltime Customs Clearance Manager to join our growing Supply Chain team.
The experienced and skilled Customs Clearance Manager will assist with the management of customs and corporate compliance across the entire company regarding Import/Export, ensuring that all processes are correctly.
The Customs Clearance Manager will assist also company customers with the clearance Import/export process, ensuring to offer area expertise advice in order to assist with the guarantee and smooth progression.
Responsible for daily executing Import/Export operations in the Congo DRC, including trouble-shooting and root cause analysis for all kind issues impacting the efficient related especially to customs.
- Customs relationship building with identify the key persons, maintain regular relation, workshop and management visit…
- Follow customs clearance shipment and monitor for arrival and starting the process in time, ensure E2E process to make sure achieve KPI target.
- Share customs clearance reports routinely and maintain in Huawei platform.
- LSP management with arrange monthly meeting to review the achievement and problems.
- Customs clearance documents preparing and collection (PL, Invoice, BL, CO, LC, etc), make sure all documents ready before cargo arrival.
- Archive all customs clearance original documents following Congo DRC customs validity requirement.
- Custom audit handling and monitor audit cycle. Make internal summary audit report and improvement plan.
- Important License Database Maintain for new category and item.
- HUAWEI import regulations and guidelines making for Congo DRC process, set responsible and SLA for each step.
- HSCODE database maintain for all related Huawei equipment
- Exception Handling and risks management to be align with our customer and LSP include HSCODE , Inspection…
- Define the solutions in case of risks to related person.
- Monitor customs policy update routinely and output the analysis report in case of change. Share the recently regulations or policies change.
- Responsible for customs clearance cost checking and make sure all is complain and true (include third party and Duty&Tax…).
- Excellent and solid Knowledge of Congo DRC customs clearance Import/Export laws and regulations.
- 5-6 years working experience in customs clearance domain.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Open minded
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office/Excel.
- Good English/French – Communication & Correspondence.
- Knowledge of ICT products will be an added advantage.
Please send your CV at this e-mail address: [email protected]
Should you not get feedback three weeks after submission of your Cv, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Vous êtes sur whatsapp, intégrez et recevez nos articles depuis nos groupes disponible sur whatsapp
-🇧🇯 Bénin- 🇧🇯 Bénin - 🇧🇯 Bénin -🇧🇯 Bénin-🇳🇪 Niger -🇳🇪 Niger - 🇸🇳 Sénégal - 🇸🇳 Sénégal - 🇸🇳 Sénégal - 🇹🇬 Togo - 🇹🇬 Togo - 🇹🇬 Togo - 🇹🇬 Togo - 🇹🇬 Togo - 🇹🇬 Togo - 🇹🇬 Togo - 🇹🇬 Togo 🇨🇮- Côte d'Ivoire 🇨🇮- Côte d'Ivoire 🇨🇮- Côte d'Ivoire -🇨🇲 Cameroun -🇨🇲 Cameroun -🇨🇲 Cameroun - 🇫🇷 France - 🇫🇷 France - 🇲🇱 Mali - 🇧🇫 Burkina Faso - 🇧🇫 Burkina Faso -🇬🇦 Gabon -🇬🇳 Guinéé - 🇲🇱 Mali - 🇲🇱 Mali - 🇨🇩 Congo RDC - 🇨🇬 Congo Brazzaville -🇲🇦 Maroc - 🇹🇩 Tchad -Pour les autres pays