WAVE Burkina Faso recrute : Integrations Support Group Lead
We’re making Africa the first cashless continent.
In 2017, over half the population in Sub-Saharan Africa had no bank account. That’s for good reason—the fees are too high, the closest branch can be miles away, and nobody takes cards. Without access to financial institutions, people are forced to keep their savings under the mattress.
Small business owners rely on lenders who charge extortionate rates. Parents spend hours waiting in line to pay school fees in cash.
We’re solving this by building financial services that just work: no account fees, instantly available, and accepted everywhere. In places where electricity, water and roads don’t always work, you can still send money with Wave. In November 2017, we launched a mobile app in Senegal for cash deposit, withdrawal, and peer-to-peer and business payments.
In 2019, we expanded to Cote d’Ivoire. Now, we have millions of users and are growing fast. Our goal is to make Africa the first cashless continent. And that’s where you come in….
About the team
The integration team mission is to integrate all the Bill pay our users want as soon as possible in the apps (Customer, agent, business) and maintain them. In detail, we should keep payments as reliable/available as possible, make sure that our business accounts are funded, build a good relationship with our partners.
We’re looking for someone based in Burkina Faso who is resourceful, determined, tenacious, diligent, excited about getting things done. You’ll be responsible for handling our operations.
Day to day role would include
- Assisting support team for bill pays and other integration products
- Treating claims from support
- Working on flexible hours, on weekends, evenings, and statutory holidays if required
- Working closely with BizDev and engineers
- Debugging, interpret and analyze Errors
- Escalating to engineers / Partners
- Contacting partners when we’re facing downtime
- Processing Telco invoices
- Writing daily notes about activities
- Owning action plan
- Doing forecast to topUp our partners
- Following forecast with liquidity and finance team
- Doing collect to make sure are partners are paid weekly or monthly
- Managing a team of integration support representatives
- Inspiring and empowering all team mates under your responsibility
- Helping team mates / reports to perform to the best of their abilities and achieve ambitious goals
Opportunités similaires👉 Rejoindre le groupe Télégram d'information d'actualité
👉 Rejoindre le groupe Télégram d'information d'actualité
👉Rejoindre le groupe Télégram d'offre d'emploi & Bourses d'études
👉Vendez vos produits et vos services sur Togopapel
👉 3Vision-Group Agence Web:Création & Hébergment de Site internet, Appli Mobile , Community Manager , Seo Referencement