|Description de l’offre
Manager Payroll Deployment
• Niveau d’études: Non précisé
• Expérience: Non précisé
• Expire le: 15-08-2021
Transports et logistique
Manager Payroll Deployment, Senegal
Last application date: 15/8/2021
At Maersk we have a vision that’s larger than the ocean: to be a true integrator of container logistics connecting and simplifying our customers’ supply chain through global end-to-end solutions.?We count on our people to make it happen.?
That is why we are building a new global HR service enabled by new technology: to make sure we deliver great experience to our people, so they can deliver great experience to our customers.?
The HR organization of the Future will work across brands, geographies and cultures to support one global Maersk. Next to the?Centers?of?Expertise?(CoE)?and the strategic HR Business Partners, the People Partnering?Organisation?is the largest part of the new HR?organisation?and the closest to our people.?To enable our?future?HR service delivery?model,?we are establishing?three People Partnering Hubs covering geographical regions: Bangalore, India, covering Asia Pacific; Lisbon, Portugal, covering Europe & Africa; and San José, Costa Rica, covering the Americas.?
We are looking for a Manager Payroll Deployment based in Dakar, Senegal overseeing: Burkina Faso, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Gambia, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Ivory Coast, Mali, Mauritania, Senegal, Sierra Leone and Togo; managing ongoing delivery of related services, while driving our ambitious agenda for optimizing the processes and strengthening governance.
You will have the responsibility for all service delivery and governance related to Payroll, Time & Attendance. In collaboration with the Local Payroll team and our Vendors you will ensure consistent Payroll, Time & Attendance delivery and an aligned employee experience in Denmark.
While directly reporting to the regional Head of payroll and time and attendance deployment, you will be based in Dakar, Senegal and have close collaboration with stakeholders and contributors across the business.
The role is based in?the People Partnering Organization Hub and Located in one of our key locations in Europe and Africa. The People Partnering?hub?is a truly?international HR support center where you will work alongside, learn from and build lasting relationships with colleagues from all over the world. Joining Maersk, you will become part of the global family of the company that moves 20% of global trade everyday all the way, where one of our core values is Our Employees. It goes without saying that we value diversity: we thrive on the diversity of our talent in all its forms and we see it as a strength in building high-performance teams across brands, cultures and locations.
Your priority in this role will be ensuring a timely and smooth delivery of Payroll processes, corresponding to the current service delivery model with external Payroll providers.
You will also lead the transition of Payroll as we go live with Workday. To achieve this, you will collaborate closely with the Regional Implementation Manager, the Employee Experience team driving the local roll-out as well as external payroll providers.
You will furthermore manage your own local Payroll Team of Payroll Specialists across the geographical area.
We are looking for
You are highly driven, enjoy working at a fast pace, dealing with change and a touch of uncertainty. To manage complexity, you employ a structured approach and have strong focus on driving consistency and alignment. As for the skillset and experience, we are looking for:
– Minimum 10 years of experience running and managing payroll teams, preferably in an international organization;
– Deep understanding on legal payroll requirements and personal administration processes;
– Actively discuss and implement risk mitigation strategies;
– Be a natural leader and passionate about driving team engagement and change;
– Excellent stakeholder management skills and a natural trustworthy presence towards business leaders and stakeholders;
– Vendor management skills and ability to govern payroll processes by metrics;
– A process and continuous improvement mindset who takes pride in delivering high quality and efficient Payroll services;
– Collaborative work style, fostering cooperation and teamwork to achieve results;
– Customer-centric putting employee experience at the center;
– Workday, SAP SuccessFactors experience is preferred;
– Fluency in English and French required, an additional regional language would be beneficial;
– Low tolerance for delays and deviations.