NBA Afrique recrute 01 Comptable Financier
Based in Dakar, Senegal – Serves as the key financial support for the NBA Africa and Basketball Africa League (BAL) business units. Suppots reional accounting controllership and treasury matters in coordination with central NBA Finance and Accounting groups to ensure compliance with local accounting and tax requirements, and operational support for the NBA Africa and BAL business units.
- Accounting Book accounting entries in SAP for entities under management. This includes experience in service fee calculations and intercompany reconciliations.
- Deliver accurate and timely monthly accounting close, including fully reconciled accounts
- Ensure reconciling items are cleared on a timely basis
- Deliver accurate, error free and timely submission of statutory filings for all legal entities
- Deliver requisite audit supporting documentation to audit partners in a timely fashion
- Enforce the timely submission of employees’ expenses
- Enforce the Africa business expense policy Support all Finance systems testing and procurement projects including
- Support the tax department on multiple fronts: VAT compliance / recovery; Withholding Taxes; Transfer Pricing; Tax Packages; Statutory Tax compliance. Complete system testing when necessary for new entities
- Support the opening of new offices when necessary
- Build solid controllership infrastructures and processes to allow new entities to operate (Bank accounts, credit cards, office leases, employee onboarding, Finance training…)
- Establish solid relationships with all the Finance stakeholders based in Johannesburg, Mauritius, Senegal, London, New York and New Jersey
- Management Accounting and Performance Management
- Support the annual budgeting and quarterly forecasting exercises when needed
- Support Financial due diligence process for new deals Support London Finance team with ad hoc projects requests
- Drive expense management discipline and efficiencies to ensure entities under management operate within the parameters established in the budget.
- English and French languages fluency
- Attention to detail is essential as well as the ability to learn quickly and add value by applying analytical and business fundamentals
- Self-motivated, dedicated and driven to achieve results.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Proactive willingness to ‘roll-up your sleeves’, strong teamwork, task prioritization and problem-solving skills
- Extensive experience with SAP and Corcentric Sports, media, entertainment and/or extensive pan-African experience preferred Knowledgeable in IFRS and US GAAP accounting standards Familiar with year-end statutory filing Advanced MS Excel proficiency required Strong Excel skills (Pivot Tables, VLOOKUP formulas)
Closing date : 24 Novembre 2021.
Vous êtes sur whatsapp, intégrez et recevez nos articles depuis nos groupes disponible sur whatsapp
-🇧🇯 Bénin- 🇧🇯 Bénin - 🇧🇯 Bénin -🇧🇯 Bénin-🇳🇪 Niger -🇳🇪 Niger - 🇸🇳 Sénégal - 🇸🇳 Sénégal - 🇸🇳 Sénégal - 🇹🇬 Togo - 🇹🇬 Togo - 🇹🇬 Togo - 🇹🇬 Togo - 🇹🇬 Togo - 🇹🇬 Togo - 🇹🇬 Togo - 🇹🇬 Togo 🇨🇮- Côte d'Ivoire 🇨🇮- Côte d'Ivoire 🇨🇮- Côte d'Ivoire -🇨🇲 Cameroun -🇨🇲 Cameroun -🇨🇲 Cameroun - 🇫🇷 France - 🇫🇷 France - 🇲🇱 Mali - 🇧🇫 Burkina Faso - 🇧🇫 Burkina Faso -🇬🇦 Gabon -🇬🇳 Guinéé - 🇲🇱 Mali - 🇲🇱 Mali - 🇨🇩 Congo RDC - 🇨🇬 Congo Brazzaville -🇲🇦 Maroc - 🇹🇩 Tchad -Pour les autres pays