Entreprise : MYRIAD
Lieu : Dakar
The Project & Key Account Manager is responsible for following and managing assigned accounts from Sales farming, opportunities detection to project deliveries within a list of customers (Mobile Network Operators in LATAM and EMEA) .
You will be working within Myriad Connect which focuses on USSD/SMS products. You will be part of the PM Office team and be based in Dakar/Senegal or Paris/France.
As Project & Key Account Manager, you will be coordinating Myriad teams and resources to achieve Project deliveries within time, quality and budget and support your customers for any request or requirement they may have.
As Project & Key Account Manager, you will also be expected to bring in and share your expertise in Account lifecycle, providing best satisfaction to your assigned accounts.
In addition, you will take part of on-boarding process of enterprises on our Saas solution, acting as Customer Success Manager.
The role involves some travelling abroad in order to meet with mobile operators and to fully understand their expectations and specific context. The Project & Key Account Manager needs a valid passport, being up to date with his vaccinations and free to travel potentially in Africa, Middle East and South America.
- Full project life cycle ownership: successful project delivery which includes full implementation from kick off to deployment for one major or several minor initiatives simultaneously
- Assisting in dispute, negotiation, arbitration or litigation, as needed
- Develop and manage all aspects of project and program engagement from planning, procurements, communications, resources, budget, cost control, change, risks and issues
- Establishing practices, templates, policies, tools and partnerships to expand and mature these capabilities for the organization
- Identifying and develop trusted adviser relationship with project and program stakeholders and sponsors
- Collecting and sharing business trends as well as customer requirements to support business growth
- Managing all aspects of multiple accounts, with a role pivot in defining strategic objectives for your accounts, and reaching them
- Finding new opportunities and planning roadmap of upgrades in a 2 years plan
- As Technical Sales Engineer, a deep understanding of our Product is required (training provided)
- Ensuring proper reporting to the management: weekly reports, detailed trip reports, and other necessary communication with the team
Vous êtes sur whatsapp, intégrez et recevez nos articles depuis nos groupes disponible sur whatsapp
-🇧🇯 Bénin- 🇧🇯 Bénin - 🇧🇯 Bénin -🇧🇯 Bénin-🇳🇪 Niger -🇳🇪 Niger - 🇸🇳 Sénégal - 🇸🇳 Sénégal - 🇸🇳 Sénégal - 🇹🇬 Togo - 🇹🇬 Togo - 🇹🇬 Togo - 🇹🇬 Togo - 🇹🇬 Togo - 🇹🇬 Togo - 🇹🇬 Togo - 🇹🇬 Togo 🇨🇮- Côte d'Ivoire 🇨🇮- Côte d'Ivoire 🇨🇮- Côte d'Ivoire -🇨🇲 Cameroun -🇨🇲 Cameroun -🇨🇲 Cameroun - 🇫🇷 France - 🇫🇷 France - 🇲🇱 Mali - 🇧🇫 Burkina Faso - 🇧🇫 Burkina Faso -🇬🇦 Gabon -🇬🇳 Guinéé - 🇲🇱 Mali - 🇲🇱 Mali - 🇨🇩 Congo RDC - 🇨🇬 Congo Brazzaville -🇲🇦 Maroc - 🇹🇩 Tchad -Pour les autres pays