Wave Burkina Faso cherche un Business Development Manager
We’re making Africa the first cashless continent.
In 2017, over half the population in Sub-Saharan Africa had no bank account. That’s for good reason—the fees are too high, the closest branch can be miles away, and nobody takes cards. Without access to financial institutions, people are forced to keep their savings under the mattress.
Small business owners rely on lenders who charge extortionate rates. Parents spend hours waiting in line to pay school fees in cash.
We’re solving this by building financial services that just work: no account fees, instantly available, and accepted everywhere. In places where electricity, water and roads don’t always work, you can still send money with Wave. In November 2017, we launched a mobile app in Senegal for cash deposit, withdrawal, and peer-to-peer and business payments.
In 2019, we expanded to Cote d’Ivoire. Now, we have millions of users and are growing fast. Our goal is to make Africa the first cashless continent. And that’s where you come in….
How you’ll help us achieve it
We’re looking for a Business Development Manager who’s resourceful, organized and proactive about getting things done.
As Business Development Manager, you are the bridge between external companies and the internal Wave teams. The business development team cultivates the relationships, establishes partnerships and executes contracts based on the needs of the product and operation teams as we rapidly scale our business in Burkina Faso.
In this role, you’ll;
- Build and strengthen relationships with the banks, telecom operators and businesses that Wave needs to succeed.
- Develop presentations, proposals and source partnerships.
- Facilitate communication between external partners and internal Wave teams (Product, Finance, Distribution).
- Manage the relationship with Wave’s stakeholders including banks, telecom operators and third party suppliers (eg. for bill payment) to ensure that Wave’s service level agreements are met.
- Provide reporting data required by Wave’s mobile operator partners.
- Develop and update presentations for partner meetings.
- Take notes in partner meetings and share relevant information with key individuals.
- Research and contact potential new partners for Wave’s products.
- Accompany Wave partners on field visits to meet our users
Opportunités similaires👉 Rejoindre le groupe Télégram d'information d'actualité
👉 Rejoindre le groupe Télégram d'information d'actualité
👉Rejoindre le groupe Télégram d'offre d'emploi & Bourses d'études
👉Vendez vos produits et vos services sur Togopapel
👉 3Vision-Group Agence Web:Création & Hébergment de Site internet, Appli Mobile , Community Manager , Seo Referencement