Schlumberger recruits 01 Geoscientist, Dakar – Senegal
The Geoscientist is responsible for interfacing with peers on the project and client members of the team and should be able to work independently in an engagement. As the individual develops in this role, the size and nature of engagements involved in should steadily increase. At the appropriate time, the individual may also be exposed to business development, sales activities, and the development of intellectual capital. The ideal candidate is expected to have previous experience and strong technical skills in one or more of the following domains: Hydrogeology, Geochemistry, Geology, Engineering (Civil, Water Resources, Environmental, etc.), and Data management.
- Participates in delivery of engagements, bringing analytical skills, familiarity with organizational and process issues.
- Builds the respect of the client and adds to the credibility of Schlumberger.
- Develops a broad view of client issues and relevant approaches to resolve them beyond his/her area of core skills.
- Develops an awareness of potential opportunities for additional business.
- Integrates well within teams, contributes to team success beyond personal assignment.
- Progressively be exposed to some business development and sales situations.
- Report preparation and cost estimates
- M.Sc or higher in Geoscience or related fields
- Basic to expert level knowledge of Petrel G&G suite
- Knowledge of basic workflows and hands-on experience on seismic interpretation, velocity modeling, fault framework, geological correlation
- Knowledge of static modeling and petroleum system modeling will be an added advantage
- 5+ years industry hands-on industry experience on above
- Experience with multi domain projects both for onshore and offshore projects
- Excellent communication skills in English and French
Schlumberger is the world’s leading provider of technology for reservoir characterization, drilling, production, and processing to the oil and gas industry. We have more than 20 years of experience in delivering world-class service to our customers through integrated projects. These projects range from basic service coordination through to complete development and abandonment of fields. To meet the growing needs of our business we are encouraging applications from experienced professionals who share our passion for delivering excellence in all aspects of project delivery.
Closing date : 10 October 2021.Postuler
-🇧🇯 Bénin- 🇧🇯 Bénin - 🇧🇯 Bénin -🇧🇯 Bénin-🇳🇪 Niger -🇳🇪 Niger - 🇸🇳 Sénégal - 🇸🇳 Sénégal - 🇸🇳 Sénégal - 🇹🇬 Togo - 🇹🇬 Togo - 🇹🇬 Togo - 🇹🇬 Togo - 🇹🇬 Togo - 🇹🇬 Togo - 🇹🇬 Togo - 🇹🇬 Togo 🇨🇮- Côte d'Ivoire 🇨🇮- Côte d'Ivoire 🇨🇮- Côte d'Ivoire -🇨🇲 Cameroun -🇨🇲 Cameroun -🇨🇲 Cameroun -🇨🇲 Cameroun -🇨🇲 Cameroun - 🇫🇷 France - 🇫🇷 France - 🇲🇱 Mali - 🇧🇫 Burkina Faso - 🇧🇫 Burkina Faso -🇬🇦 Gabon -🇬🇳 Guinéé - 🇲🇱 Mali - 🇲🇱 Mali - 🇨🇩 Congo RDC - 🇨🇬 Congo Brazzaville -🇲🇦 Maroc - 🇹🇩 Tchad -Pour les autres pays