Sokowatch Recrute 01 Responsable Achats
Sokowatch is transforming communities across Africa by revolutionizing access to essential goods and services. By connecting small merchants to the digital economy, we fix inefficient supply chains and provide services previously unavailable to informal businesses. Sokowatch aims to provide everything a retailer needs, no distributors or banks necessary.
Thousands of retailers across Kenya, Tanzania, Rwanda, and Uganda use Sokowatch’s mobile ordering and delivery platform to receive the goods they need as quickly and cheaply as possible while also accessing growth financing for the first time. We’re looking to grow our team with highly talented and motivated employees excited to work in a fast-paced and dynamic startup environment.
Position: Procurement Manager-Indirect Materials; Reporting to CFO
We are looking for an individual who will act as the primary point of contact between suppliers and Sokowatch. You will be responsible for procuring products and goods for use in Sokowatch by identifying potential supplier sources, screening them and negotiating favorable payment terms.
Locations: Dakar, Senegal
Duties & Responsibilities
- Lead efforts to implement sourcing strategies and enforce compliance at the regional level.
- Lead and manage company-wide implementation, deployment and compliance to the procurement processes and tools;
- Rationalize and select suppliers that meet Sokowatch business requirements at the lowest total cost;
- Manage RFI/P, document recommendations and communicate results to vendors;
- Contribute to sourcing activities, procurement projects, vendor management and agreement management;
- Negotiate, implement and review contractual arrangements with suppliers to deliver the company’s cost savings targets;
- Build and maintain mutually beneficial relationships with key vendors within the category group;
- Suggest and implement necessary tools and contribute consistently towards expenses reduction;
- Lead and ensure the effective achievement of functional objectives of procurement by managing performance, developing and motivating team, so that their individual and collective performance is of the required standard and meets the current and future needs of the business;
- Contribute to maintaining internal control standards and implementation of all audit recommendations.
- Responsible for providing support, training, and guidance to junior and/or new team members. As well as coaching and motivating local operations buyers in the achievement of their objectives
- Identify, achieve and report on cost savings and value targets for all inventory buying activities
- Required: 5- 8 years of experience in a similar role
- Preferred: Strong background as a Procurement Specialist managing CAPEX and OPEX
- Bachelor degree, preferably in Supply Chain Management, Engineering, Finance or Statistics
- Ability to work efficiently and independently in a fast-paced sales environment
- Demonstrate deep knowledge of procurement processes and procedures with a strong bias for project management
- Strong data analysis and superior organizational skills,
- Strong oral, written communication & presentation skills
- Willingness to travel for work across East Africa
- Must love working with people and cross-cultural teams
Closing date : 19 October 2021.
Opportunités similaires👉 Rejoindre le groupe Télégram d'information d'actualité
👉 Rejoindre le groupe Télégram d'information d'actualité
👉Rejoindre le groupe Télégram d'offre d'emploi & Bourses d'études
👉Vendez vos produits et vos services sur Togopapel
👉 3Vision-Group Agence Web:Création & Hébergment de Site internet, Appli Mobile , Community Manager , Seo Referencement