Application are opened for the 2023/2024 UK Government Chevening Scholarships. The Chevening UK Scholarships enable outstanding emerging leaders from all over the world to pursue one-year Master’s degrees in the UK. The program is looking for the kind of people who have the passion, ideas, and influence to provide the solutions and leadership needed to create a better future.
Applicants can choose from more than 12,000 Master Courses offered by more than 150 United Kingdom higher education institutions. At the end of your scholarship, you’ll join our diverse community of over 50,000 global alumni.
The program is fully funded and allow fellows to focus on achieving their professional goals and maximizing the experience of a lifetime. You will live and study in the UK for a year, during which time you will develop professionally and academically, network extensively, experience UK culture, and build lasting positive relationships with the UK. On completing your studies, you will leave the UK equipped with the knowledge and networks necessary to bring your own ideas to life.
- 1 Program Details
- 2 UK Government Chevening Scholarships Benefits
- 3 Eligible Courses
- 4 Eligible Countries
- 5 UK Government Chevening Scholarships Eligibility
- 6 How to Apply for the UK Government Chevening Scholarship
- 7 Opportunités similaires
- 7.0.1 Voici des groupes WhatsApp dans lesquels vous devez être présents
- 7.0.2 Une Entreprise recrute 01 Chef d'agence
- 7.0.3 Recrutement d'un Assistant de direction
- 7.0.4 Cameroun: Institution recrute commerciaux
- 7.0.5 Jobwide: AGENT TECHNIQUE
- 7.0.6 Sénégal: Elite RH recrute 01 Comptable
- 7.0.7 Une Entreprise au Bénin Recrute des Stagiaires Auditeurs
- 7.0.8 la Fondation Stromme recrute pour Comptable du projet
- 7.0.9 MALI: SNV recrute 1 Chef de Projet Elevage et Pastoralisme
- 7.0.10 C2K Staffing recrute 05 Chauffeurs bilingues
- 7.0.11 SCI SOTRADIC recrute 01 Concierge H/F
- Host Institution(s): Any university in the United Kingdom.
- Number of awards: Around 1,500 scholarship.
- Fields of study: See note below.
- Duration: One year.
- Eligible Countries: Please find the full list below.
UK Government Chevening Scholarships Benefits
The Chevening UK Scholarships for International Students is a fully funded program that provides successful applicants with the followings:
- University tuition fees;
- a monthly living allowance (stipend) to cover accommodation and living expenses. The monthly stipend will depend on whether you are studying inside or outside London and rates are subject to annual review;
- economy travel to and from your country of residence by an approved route for you only;
- an arrival allowance;
- a homeward departure allowance;
- the cost of an entry clearance (visa) application for you only;
- a contribution of up to £75 for TB testing, where this is required;
- a travel tops up allowance.
In order to be eligible, the courses you choose must be full-time, and:
- Start in the autumn term (usually September/October);
- Taught master’s (i.e. not research-focused MRes programs);
- Lead to a master’s degree qualification;
- Based in the UK.
Courses cannot be:
- Distance learning;
- Less than nine months in duration;
- More than 12 months in duration;
- PhD or DPhil;
- Taught with more than one month of study outside the UK.
The scholarship is opened to citizens of following countries: Afghanistan, Albania, Algeria, Angola, Anguilla, Antigua & Barbuda, Argentina, Armenia, Australia, Azerbaijan, Bahamas, Bangladesh, Barbados, Belarus, Belize, Bermuda, Benin, Bhutan, Bolivia, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Botswana, Brazil, British Virgin Islands, Brunei, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cambodia, Cameroon, Canada, Cape Verde, Cayman Islands, Central African Republic, Chad, Chile, China, Colombia, Comoros, Cook Islands, Costa Rica, Croatia, Côte d’Ivoire, Cuba, Democratic Republic of Congo, Djibouti, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, Egypt, El Salvador, Equatorial Guinea, Eswatini, Ethiopia, Falkland Islands, Fiji, Gabon, Gambia, Georgia, Ghana, Grenada, Guatemala, Guinea-Bissau, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, Hong Kong, Iceland, India, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Jamaica, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kiribati, Kosovo, Kyrgyzstan.
Laos, Lebanon, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Madagascar, Malawi, Maldives, Malaysia, Marshall Islands, Mauritius, Mexico, Micronesia, Moldova, Mongolia, Montserrat, Montenegro, Morocco, Mozambique, Myanmar, Namibia, Nauru, Nepal, New Zealand, Nicaragua, Niger, Nigeria, North Korea, North Macedonia, Occupied Palestinian Territories, Oman, Pakistan, Palau, Panama, Papua New Guinea, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Republic of Congo, Russia, Rwanda, Samoa, São Tomé and Príncipe, Senegal, Serbia, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Singapore, Solomon Islands, Somalia, South Africa, South Caucasus, South Korea, South Sudan, Sri Lanka, Saint Helena, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Sudan, Suriname, Syria, Taiwan, Tajikistan, Tanzania, Thailand, Timor-Leste, Togo, Tonga, Trinidad & Tobago, Tunisia, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Turks and Caicos Islands, Tuvalu, Uganda, Ukraine, Uruguay, Uzbekistan, Vanuatu, Venezuela, Vietnam, Yemen, Zambia and Zimbabwe.
UK Government Chevening Scholarships Eligibility
To be eligible for Chevening UK Scholarships, you must:
- Be a citizen of a Chevening-eligible country or territory.
- Return to your country of citizenship for a minimum of two years after your award has ended.
- Have completed all components of an Undergraduate degree that will enable you to gain entry onto a postgraduate program at a UK university by the time you submit your application. This is typically equivalent to an upper second-class 2:1 honors degree in the UK but may be different depending on your course and university choice.
- Have at least two years of work experience (equivalent to 2,800 hours).
- Apply to three different eligible UK university courses and have received an unconditional offer from one of these choices by 13 July 2023.
You are not eligible for a Chevening Scholarship if you:
- Hold British or dual British citizenship (unless you are a citizen of a British Overseas Territory or hold BN(O) and are applying from Hong Kong).
- Hold refugee status in a non-Chevening eligible country. Applicants who are citizens of a Chevening-eligible country and who hold refugee status in a Chevening-eligible country are eligible for a scholarship.
- Are an employee, a former employee, or relative of an employee of Her Majesty’s Government (including British embassies/high commissions; the Department for Business, Energy & Industrial Strategy; Department for International Trade; the Ministry of Defense; and the Home Office), or a staff member of the Association of Commonwealth Universities.
- Employees, former employees, or relatives of an employee of Chevening Partner organizations are eligible to apply, but cannot receive a Chevening Partner Award from the organization from which they work, previously worked, or are affiliated with through relatives.
- Have previously studied in the UK with funding from a UK Government-funded scholarship.
Note : Having a master’s degree does not prevent you from applying for a Chevening Award to study for a second master’s degree in the UK, as long as you can clearly explain why it will help you fulfill your career plan to influence positive change in your home country.
How to Apply for the UK Government Chevening Scholarship
Please submit your application by using the apply button below and following the instructions. Your Chevening application must list three courses, and they must be courses that are eligible for a Chevening Scholarship. You will need to apply separately for your course via the university that runs the course.
Your Chevening application does not constitute an application to your chosen courses. Please click here to see examples of the most common errors that Chevening applicants have made in their application form. Those errors made their applications invalid. Please avoid them.
Applicants are strongly encouraged to watch the video above before starting their application as it will help them avoid common technical errors.
The deadline to submit applications is at 12:00 GMT. To know more about the UK Government Chevening Scholarships, please visit the official page.
→ A LIRE AUSSI : Bourses Chevening Du Gouvernement Britannique, 2023-2024
→ A LIRE AUSSI : Programme Jeunes Professionnels Du Groupe De La Banque Mondiale
→ A LIRE AUSSI : Programme Principal Camargo Pour Chercheurs, Penseurs Et Artistes
👉 Rejoindre le groupe Télégram d'information d'actualité
👉Rejoindre le groupe Télégram d'offre d'emploi & Bourses d'études
👉Vendez vos produits et vos services sur Togopapel
👉 3Vision-Group Agence Web:Création & Hébergment de Site internet, Appli Mobile , Community Manager , Seo Referencement