Wärtsilä is hiring a Country Agreement Manager.
Wärtsilä is an innovative technology company known for being a forerunner in the Marine and Energy markets. Every day, we – Wärtsilians – put our hearts and minds into turning Wärtsilä’s purpose of enabling sustainable societies with smart technology, and our Smart Marine and Energy visions into reality.
We want to transition the world towards a cleaner future. By pushing the boundaries of engineering and technology, we can make it work. Together, we can create new business opportunities and more sustainable future that we can all be proud of. Want to join the ride?
We are looking for a passionate and adaptable leader to develop and lead the Long Service Agreement in West Africa region.
West Africa Region is covering all of Western & Northern countries in Africa. If you have a strong ambition to contribute to taking our business in Africa west to a new level, a drive for performance and show excellence in building and maintaining excellent stakeholder relationships, you could be the right person to join our new dynamic team.
The Agreement Manager leads a significant team in major installations throughout the region. He is a member of West Africa Regional Operation Management Team. The position reports to GM Regional Operations West Africa.
- Leads a sales team and major sales projects within the Service Unit,
- Deliver Net Sales, Margin and other relevant metrics in the assigned area,
- Continuously develop customer focus, customer relationships and customer understanding in the Services Unit.
- Manage data quality in CRM,
- Drive the short-term (annual) Sales action planning and target setting process as well as progress follow-up and reporting,
- Lead and manage sales teams in the service Unit
- Manage customer segment in the defined responsibility area to meet strategic goals.
- Manage, monitor and develop the sales projects in own
- Responsibility area and report the progress to relevant stakeholders.
- Define action plans for assigned sales team according to Sales business strategy.
- Review performance of own sales team.
- Maintain and further develop present assigned customer relationships.
- Identify and develop relationships with potential customers.
- Organise and participate in relevant sales meetings with customers.
- Identify, report and manage potential risks detected in the assigned projects.
- Ensure corrective actions are taken on CEM feedbacks and NPS results,
- Coach team to identify and focus on sales opportunities,
- Ensure top customers’ sales account plans are followed,
- Ensure that sales team is getting to know the customers well and is well-informed of the market developments,
- Demonstrate commitment to QHS, Environmental; Quality Systems and actively participate in Wartsila initiatives,
- Ensure customer specific sales action and capture plans and follow within the Service Unit,
- Relevant academic background and strong track record of leadership in a global environment, as well as solid experience from a customer interface,
- Earlier experience from leading a Sales organization in Africa is a benefit,
- Excellent communication and presentation skills,
- Solid proficiency of English language is a prerequisite.
Ideal candidate would in addition have:
- Customer focus and service mind-set also in tough situations,
- Ability and willingness to travel frequently, as well as fluent skills in French,
- Excellent understanding of energy and services business,
- Strategic, tactical and operational planning, target setting and follow-up skills
- Strong drive for performance with an empowering and inspiring attitude
- Change leadership experience and ability to lead through a strong team approach as well as leading geographically dispersed teams
- Cultural sensitivity and ability to maximize the benefits and navigate in a diverse business environment
- Communication, cooperation and influencing skills; being able to guide the own team on how to work in a complex environment and with Wärtsilä values in mind
- Problem solving and decision making skills, a can-do attitude in an environment of multiple, changing priorities, at times under pressure
- Strong internal motivation, passion for execution
- Knowledge of the market is considered as a major advantage,
- Team player and pro-active attitude
At Wärtsilä we value, respect and embrace all our differences, and are committed to diversity, inclusion and equal employment opportunities; everyone can be their true self and succeed based on their job-relevant merits and abilities.
This is Wärtsilä
Wärtsilä is a global leader in smart technologies and complete lifecycle solutions for the marine and energy markets. By emphasising sustainable innovation, total efficiency and data analytics, Wärtsilä maximises the environmental and economic performance of the vessels and power plants of its customers. In 2020, Wärtsilä’s net sales totalled EUR 4.6 billion with approximately 18,000 employees. The company has operations in over 200 locations in more than 70 countries around the world. Wärtsilä is listed on Nasdaq Helsinki. Find out more: www.wartsila.com
Last application date: 06.08.2021
Vous êtes sur whatsapp, intégrez et recevez nos articles depuis nos groupes disponible sur whatsapp
-🇧🇯 Bénin- 🇧🇯 Bénin - 🇧🇯 Bénin -🇧🇯 Bénin-🇳🇪 Niger -🇳🇪 Niger - 🇸🇳 Sénégal - 🇸🇳 Sénégal - 🇸🇳 Sénégal - 🇹🇬 Togo - 🇹🇬 Togo - 🇹🇬 Togo - 🇹🇬 Togo - 🇹🇬 Togo - 🇹🇬 Togo - 🇹🇬 Togo - 🇹🇬 Togo 🇨🇮- Côte d'Ivoire 🇨🇮- Côte d'Ivoire 🇨🇮- Côte d'Ivoire -🇨🇲 Cameroun -🇨🇲 Cameroun -🇨🇲 Cameroun - 🇫🇷 France - 🇫🇷 France - 🇲🇱 Mali - 🇧🇫 Burkina Faso - 🇧🇫 Burkina Faso -🇬🇦 Gabon -🇬🇳 Guinéé - 🇲🇱 Mali - 🇲🇱 Mali - 🇨🇩 Congo RDC - 🇨🇬 Congo Brazzaville -🇲🇦 Maroc - 🇹🇩 Tchad -Pour les autres pays