Notre structure recrute un Storekeeper
Afrique de l’Ouest
Agent de maitrise
Contexte du recrutement et définition de poste
We are looking for a Storekeeper for one of our customers in the Oil&Gas sector.
Manage the request, reception, storage, preservation and distribution of consumable materials and spare parts, ensuring
compliance with quality and safety standards in work site activities and with corporate procedures and standards
– Manage the request of materials for stores or project assuring the correct procedure for authorisation
– Manage the receiving of materials and equipment according to orders issued by the main office or locally
– Arrange the controls of all materials received, and notify any differences or damage to material
– Manage the storage of materials received, and to ensure storing and preservation in the preselected storage facility
– Operate the distribution of materials including the upload and download
– Execute the periodic and slow moving analysis in collaboration with corporate department
– Support in the preparation of periodic sample inventories
– Manage the preparation and packing of material to be shipped and execute the preparation of the packing list in alignment with the corporate procedures.
– Maintain a constant flow information and reporting to the vessel management and to the relevant corporate department
– Guarantee monitoring of deadlines and the notification of delays in the delivery of materials by suppliers, to request intervention of the appropriate area department responsible
Professional Skill :
– Knowledge and use of company Maintenance
– Management tool (AMOS, Planned Maintenance module).
– Knowledge of handling, lifting and storage material methodologies.
– Capability to manage spare parts and materials of warehouse, serving the departments and the projects.
– Knowledge and management of company Warehouses.
– Knowledge and use of company Warehouse
– Management tools (AMOS, Stock and Purchase module).
– Knowledge of the main risks during the operation activities and safe working and environmental protection procedures/practices & rules to be applied.
– Knowledge of adequate Personal Protective
– Equipment – purpose, use and maintenance
– Knowledge and the correct use of Permit to Work system.
– Knowledge of the legislation governing customs activities where the operations are carried out (dual use, customs documents/declaration, movement reference number, VAT, customs tariff according to Harmonized Commodity Description and Coding System) and ability to archive customs documentation required by law.
– Knowledge of laws and procedures related to international transport inorder to follow the transport and the arrival of the materials requested/sent.
– Knowledge of the rules governing the marine and aircraft transport operations for “out of gauge” cargo and dangerous goods (IATA regulations, IMO regulations, Transport Road Permits, Heavy Lift Vessel operation, etc.).
– Shape Solutions
– Role Model
– Perspective Thinking
– Change Enabler
– Learning Attitude
– Know-how and Dissemination
– Positive Impact
COMMENT POSTULER ?
Opportunités similaires👉 Rejoindre le groupe Télégram d'information d'actualité
👉 Rejoindre le groupe Télégram d'information d'actualité
👉Rejoindre le groupe Télégram d'offre d'emploi & Bourses d'études
👉Vendez vos produits et vos services sur Togopapel
👉 3Vision-Group Agence Web:Création & Hébergment de Site internet, Appli Mobile , Community Manager , Seo Referencement