The recruitment firm TALENTS PLUS CONSEILS Bénin is hiring a Senior Program Manager, Malaria and Neglected Tropical Diseases in Benin for The Clinton Health Access Initiative in BENIN.
- 1 The recruitment firm TALENTS PLUS CONSEILS Bénin is hiring a Senior Program Manager, Malaria and Neglected Tropical Diseases in Benin for The Clinton Health Access Initiative in BENIN.
- 2 Vous êtes sur whatsapp, intégrez et recevez nos articles depuis nos groupes disponible sur whatsapp
The Clinton Health Access Initiative, Inc. (CHAI) is a global health organization committed to saving lives and reducing the burden of disease in low-and middle-income countries, while strengthening the capabilities of governments and the private sector in those countries to create and sustain high-quality health systems that can succeed without our assistance.
CHAI’s global malaria and neglected tropical diseases (NTD) program provides direct technical and operational support to countries around the globe to strengthen their malaria and NTD programs and reduce the burden of this preventable, treatable disease.
We support governments to scale up effective interventions for prevention, diagnosis, treatment, and surveillance, with the goals of sustainably reducing the number of malaria and NTD-related illnesses and deaths worldwide in the short-term and accelerating progress towards malaria and NTD elimination in the long term.
SENIOR PROGRAM MANAGER, MALARIA AND NEGLECTED TROPICAL DISEASES (M/W) (REF : TPC-1021R04SPMMNTD)
The Malaria and NTD Program Manager for Benin will shape CHAI’s malaria and NTD strategy for the country. The Program Manager will directly manage the CHAI malaria and NTD country team in Benin and oversee CHAI’s operational and technical support to the government.
S/He will manage all operational and programmatic aspects of CHAI’s malaria and NTD work in Benin, act as a trusted partner to government health officials and local organizations, and facilitate the involvement of CHAI’s global malaria and NTD team to support high-impact programs designed to reduce malaria and NTD mortality and morbidity.
This position will report to the Malaria Regional Manager for Francophone West and Central Africa.
- Lead and drive the success of CHAI’s malaria and NTD program in Benin including setting the vision and goals, prioritizing resources, and developing country-specific work plans;
- Proactively monitor and manage execution of CHAI’s malaria and NTD program in Benin to ensure that expected deliverables and targets are achieved on time and within budget;
- Identify and problem-solve challenges in meeting objectives including internal and external conflict resolution, budget constraints, and other operational challenge and apply strategic and critical thinking to adjust objectives and activities accordingly;
- Build strong relationships with stakeholders from government, partner organiza-tions and local institutions to facilitate coordination, problem solving, alignment of objec-tives and delivery of results;
- Work closely with CHAI’s regional technical teams and managers to identify strategic areas for expansion or redirection and guide strategic planning or proposal development as needed;
- Demonstrate leadership and directly manage all members of the CHAI Benin Malaria and NTD team;
- Synthesize results and communicate them internally and externally at national and regional venues through high-quality presentations, reports, and publications;
- Oversee the operational and financial management of the country program, including budget planning and reporting, as well as leading the finalization of CHAI’s corporat setup in Benin. This may include the need to serve on the local Board of Directors of the CHAI Benin entity and act as the point person for vendor relationships;
- Act in an official signing capacity as the official CHAI, Inc. representative in Benin with the government;
- Any other tasks assigned by the supervisor.
- Master’s Degree (Public Health, Business Administration or related field) strongly preferred or Bachelor’s degree with at least 5 years of work experience with increasing levels of responsibility and leadership;
- Experience planning and executing complex programs or projects with verifiable results;
- Experience in strategy development, planning, and project implementation;
- Experience working and communicating with government officials and multilateral organizations, preferably in Africa;
- Exceptional strategic thinking, problem-solving, team building and interpersonal skills;
- Comfortable in peer relationships with senior managers and leadership at the Ministry of Health, including civil servants;
- Ability to navigate complex government processes;
- Ability to favorably influence decision making processes in a diplomatic and collaborative manner;
- Ability to work independently without extensive structural or operational support (handle multiple tasks simultaneously, set priorities, delegate, and work independently);
- Ability to be effective in high-pressure situations and work in a fast-paced, multicultural environment;
- Ability be patient and to achieve maximum efficiency and impact with limited human and financial resources;
- Strong mentor, manager, role model and team player who demands 100% performance from self and entire team;
- Excellent business-oriented oral and written communication skills;
- Willingness and ability to travel as needed (mainly in-country);
- Fluency in English and French language, both written and oral;
- Qualities such as resourcefulness, tenacity, independence, patience, humility, and strong work ethic;
- Skills in solving difficult problems in complex settings;
- Keen eye for detail;
- Knowledge of malaria and NTD or other global infectious diseases will be an advantage;
- Experience living or working in Benin will be an advantage.
Is this profile yours?
You must submit your application specifying in the subject line : SENIOR PROGRAM MANAGER, MALARIA AND NEGLECTED TROPICAL DISEASES (M/W) (REF : TPC-1021R04SPMMNTD) by mail at this address: [email protected]
Send us :
- A motivation letter (cover letter) addressed to CEO of Talents Plus Conseils Benin;
- A detailed resume;
- A copy of the identity card;
- A copy of your diplomas;
- Proof of your professional experience (work certificates or any other relevant proof of experience).
Please note : Candidates must specify their availability and salary expectations on their cover letter. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
(Any application that does not meet these requirements will be rejected outright).
Deadline : 29th October 2021
For more information about the process, please contact us: 00 229 95 10 91 51/ www.talentsplusafrique.com
For more information about CHAI, please visit: http://www.clintonhealthaccess.org
Vous êtes sur whatsapp, intégrez et recevez nos articles depuis nos groupes disponible sur whatsapp
-🇧🇯 Bénin- 🇧🇯 Bénin - 🇧🇯 Bénin -🇧🇯 Bénin-🇳🇪 Niger -🇳🇪 Niger - 🇸🇳 Sénégal - 🇸🇳 Sénégal - 🇸🇳 Sénégal - 🇹🇬 Togo - 🇹🇬 Togo - 🇹🇬 Togo - 🇹🇬 Togo - 🇹🇬 Togo - 🇹🇬 Togo - 🇹🇬 Togo - 🇹🇬 Togo 🇨🇮- Côte d'Ivoire 🇨🇮- Côte d'Ivoire 🇨🇮- Côte d'Ivoire -🇨🇲 Cameroun -🇨🇲 Cameroun -🇨🇲 Cameroun - 🇫🇷 France - 🇫🇷 France - 🇲🇱 Mali - 🇧🇫 Burkina Faso - 🇧🇫 Burkina Faso -🇬🇦 Gabon -🇬🇳 Guinéé - 🇲🇱 Mali - 🇲🇱 Mali - 🇨🇩 Congo RDC - 🇨🇬 Congo Brazzaville -🇲🇦 Maroc - 🇹🇩 Tchad -Pour les autres pays