Duties and Accountabilities:
- Pick up the visiting mission at the airport and secure them until they arrive at their hotel. Drop them also to the airport when they return.
- Familiarity and proficiency with different types of vehicles is key.
- Ensure guests receive appropriate assistance upon arrival, from getting their luggage out, and then be driven to their hotel in safe conditions. On their way back after the mission, drive them off the airport on time.
- Use tact and professionalism to deliver these assignments in very good and required conditions, according to World Bank procedures.
- Use of Road Security and Safety driving requirements (e.g. Speed limit) to get the visiting mission feel safe and secured (all passengers should wear seat belts).
- In case of flight delays, get necessary information from the airport desk and adopt related attitude to wait for the plane schedule or coordinate with the Administration Unit on any further step to go.
- Maintain assigned vehicle clean in good condition, recorded mileage and gasoline consumption (use of Logbook).
- Use of cellphones forbidden (including hands free) while driving except in emergencies.
- Anticipate in any mechanic actions on the assigned official vehicle to prevent any disruption due to unexpected break downs. From the engine to the pneumatic conditions. For instance, daily inspection of air level in the wheels, oiling for breaks, water level, etc. In sum assure that every single part of the car is in perfect condition for being operated.
- Report to the Country Office all road related incidents.
- Distribute mail, follow up visas at the embassies, follow up tax exemptions at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, and tax exemptions of VAT.
- Managing withdrawals and deposit money in banks. Change of money for the missions.
- Deposit transfer orders and all correspondence from the World Bank to the BCEAO and Ecobank
- Withdrawal bank statements and other correspondence for the Bank at the BCEAO and Ecobank
- Make payments from suppliers (EDM, Somagep)
- Replace the Receptionist during his annual leave and breaks
- Messengers need to be experienced in using all different types of office equipment such as laser printers and fax machines, photocopiers, tablets, computers.
- Management of the Pouch and WBDocs
- Support to the administrative team for the smooth running of the office
- On a daily basis, collect all correspondences, take visa request to Embassies, and tax exemption documents to the appropriate Ministry Departments to get appropriate documents back on due course.
- At the Embassies, use tact and diplomacy to deal with difficult cases, with close liaison with the Administration, until everything is settled on a timely basis, to help the Office meet all relevant deadlines.
- Registration of vehicles – Conception and Follow up.
- At least the level of high school.
- An experience of at least 5 years driving with knowledge of auto mechanics.
- A good geographical knowledge of Mali and other countries in the sub region.
- A valid document for driving in the sub-region, a driver’s license for 4×4 and minibuses, a recent certificate of fitness proving that you are fit to drive.
- A training certificate from the Red Cross on first aid would be an asset.
- A certificate of training in auto mechanics and any other patent technical training in electronics, electricity would be an asset.
- An experience working in an international institution would be an advantage.
- Language Requirements: French (spoken and written) knowledge of English would be an asset.
- The ability to listen to and understand information and ideas presented through spoken words and sentences.
- The ability to tell when something is wrong or is likely to go wrong. It does not involve solving the problem, only recognizing there is a problem.
- Knowledge of computers – MS Office is desirable.
Closing date for receipt of applications is 07/20/21.
Only qualified candidates will be contracted
Vous êtes sur whatsapp, intégrez et recevez nos articles depuis nos groupes disponible sur whatsapp
-🇧🇯 Bénin- 🇧🇯 Bénin - 🇧🇯 Bénin -🇧🇯 Bénin-🇳🇪 Niger -🇳🇪 Niger - 🇸🇳 Sénégal - 🇸🇳 Sénégal - 🇸🇳 Sénégal - 🇹🇬 Togo - 🇹🇬 Togo - 🇹🇬 Togo - 🇹🇬 Togo - 🇹🇬 Togo - 🇹🇬 Togo - 🇹🇬 Togo - 🇹🇬 Togo 🇨🇮- Côte d'Ivoire 🇨🇮- Côte d'Ivoire 🇨🇮- Côte d'Ivoire -🇨🇲 Cameroun -🇨🇲 Cameroun -🇨🇲 Cameroun - 🇫🇷 France - 🇫🇷 France - 🇲🇱 Mali - 🇧🇫 Burkina Faso - 🇧🇫 Burkina Faso -🇬🇦 Gabon -🇬🇳 Guinéé - 🇲🇱 Mali - 🇲🇱 Mali - 🇨🇩 Congo RDC - 🇨🇬 Congo Brazzaville -🇲🇦 Maroc - 🇹🇩 Tchad -Pour les autres pays