UNV recruits 01 Assistant for Digital Communications
Age minimum requis : 25 ans. Recrutement ouvert à tous les candidats, à l’exception des ressortissants du pays d’affectation.
Description of tasks
Under the direct supervision of – Counter Cybercrime Programming in Africa UNODC, the UN Volunteer will undertake the following tasks:
- Support the implementation of UNODC’s mandate countering cybercrime by developing digital communication materials related to cyber-offences including online child exploitation, cyber threats, trends in cybercrime, prevention against cybercrime and digital evidence ;
- Create, maintain and update the unit’s digital communication strategy and associated workplan at the continental level, in consultation with the Cybercrime Programme Manager for Africa and colleagues ;
- Create a coherent social media identity for UNODC Programme on Cybercrime in Africa, in coordination with the global identity.;
- Create, launch and manage social media campaigns (i.e. awareness campaign for the Cybersecurity month) (on most widely-used social media like LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter,Tik-Tok, etc., to promote a better understanding of cybercrime amongst population, to deliver prevention messages against cybercrime, as well as promoting work conducted by the unit to assist states in countering cybercrime ;
- Create and edit digital communication materials on cybercrime in Africa including articles, videos, photos, stories and illustrations to be shared on social media;
- Manage and update the social medias accounts of the unit;
- Track performance of digital communication with SEO analytics tools and adapt the strategy accordingly;
- Create and maintain a photo and video gallery with content from unit’s projects in Africa
- Assist with designing, production and dissemination of unit’s publications, presentations and reports;
- Assist with Media Monitoring and flagging of cybercrime issues reported in the media (online, print and broadcast) ;
- Participate in events and activities of the unit (conferences, presentation, trainings, meetings) and support the logistics when needed ;
- Perform other work-related duties as required.
- Maintain close collaboration with of the Global Programme based in Vienna ;
- Maintain close collaboration with Regional Communication Advisers from other agencies and UNODC HQ Communication Officers for effective overall coordination;
- Maintain close collaboration with relevant local media and digital influencers;
- Attend UN Communications Group regional meetings and participate in joint activities as required.
- Master degree or equivalent
- Educational additional comments
- Advanced university degree (Master’s degree or equivalent) in digital marketing, digital media, digital communication, marketing, or communication, Business administration with a strong interest for international relations, law, public administration or related fields. A first-level university degree in similar field in combination with two additional year of qualifying experience may be accepted in lieu of the advanced university degree.
- 24 Months
- Expérience – autres exigences
- A minimum of one year of relevant professional experience in digital marketing, digital communication or media is required. Working experience in the field, especially West and Central Africa is an added value.
- English(Mandatory), Level – Fluent
- French(Mandatory), Level – Fluent
- Portuguese(Optional), Level – Working Knowledge
- Public information and reporting, Criminal law, Other development programme/project experience
- Excellent digital communication skills and experience with creating and editing digital communication campaigns is desirable;
- Excellent command of digital design, photography, writing for the web, filming or editing is desirable;
- Excellent oral and written skills; excellent drafting, formulation, reporting skills.
- Driving license
Competencies and values
Accountability, Adaptability and Flexibility, Building Trust, Client Orientation, Commitment and Motivation, Commitment to Continuous Learning, Communication, Creativity, Ethics and Values, Integrity, Judgement and Decision-making, Planning and Organizing, Professionalism, Respect for Diversity, Self-Management, Technological Awareness, Vision, Working in Teams
Application deadline: 11-07-2021
Vous êtes sur whatsapp, intégrez et recevez nos articles depuis nos groupes disponible sur whatsapp
-🇧🇯 Bénin- 🇧🇯 Bénin - 🇧🇯 Bénin -🇧🇯 Bénin-🇳🇪 Niger -🇳🇪 Niger - 🇸🇳 Sénégal - 🇸🇳 Sénégal - 🇸🇳 Sénégal - 🇹🇬 Togo - 🇹🇬 Togo - 🇹🇬 Togo - 🇹🇬 Togo - 🇹🇬 Togo - 🇹🇬 Togo - 🇹🇬 Togo - 🇹🇬 Togo 🇨🇮- Côte d'Ivoire 🇨🇮- Côte d'Ivoire 🇨🇮- Côte d'Ivoire -🇨🇲 Cameroun -🇨🇲 Cameroun -🇨🇲 Cameroun - 🇫🇷 France - 🇫🇷 France - 🇲🇱 Mali - 🇧🇫 Burkina Faso - 🇧🇫 Burkina Faso -🇬🇦 Gabon -🇬🇳 Guinéé - 🇲🇱 Mali - 🇲🇱 Mali - 🇨🇩 Congo RDC - 🇨🇬 Congo Brazzaville -🇲🇦 Maroc - 🇹🇩 Tchad -Pour les autres pays